Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I have trained and boxed before and been a fan of the sport for at least 20 years. That's also why some of your posts as well as others be sounding so fukking ridiculous to me, but carry on.

:umad: I won't argue with anybody that thinks Floyd is greater than Ali in any capacity or that thinks SRR is overrated, or that thinks Duran is equal to Mayorga.
See i never evern said that I simply asked what made Ali better than Floyd in the ring, and yall but but butted out the ring impact....

As a trainer are you denying the mental factor, and are you denying the added mental boost x100 knowing you cant be hurt by your opponent?

And Paulie had Broner looking befuddled throwing elbows and shyt, even Hatton was able to outbox Paulie convincingly, no close match no contreversy not nothing and finished him off to boot, thats all you need to know about Broner

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
come on, broner moved up to fcukin' 147, that's an achievement in itself, lol.
Hatton and Khan fought and beat paulie at their comfortable weight class.
Weight dont have shyt to do with boxing, Broner with his skillset should have been able that Hatton was able to do which was outbox Paulie

And Broner walk around weight is far far higher than Paulies so chill with that excuse. If yall feel Broner won convincingly why the a million excuses

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
just rewatched trinidad vs delahoya

scored it a draw :yeshrug:

george foreman was sucking delahoyas dikk the whole fight :what:

he was in love with his jab

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The problem was the way they wrapped it made it like a extra knuckle. Trust me ask anybody that tool a punch before. You will feel the difference.
The whole "Cheato" wraps shyt is, was, and always will be bullshyt.

His dad wrapped them the same way before every fight (was done that way to protect Tito's hand). It was legal everywhere else, but NY has different rules so that was a no go. Then everybody wants to spin it and make him look like a fullblown cheater :smh:

Not to mention you got salty idiots like Joppy and Vargas tryna say he cheated against them because "they had never been hit that hard before" :comeon: Them nikkas was just salty they got put to sleep :deadmanny:

Logically speaking, it doesn't even make sense. A guy who was already known as a knockout artist is gonna use loaded wraps to get power :what: :why: :mindblown:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
yeah...but why he gotta slur? :scusthov:

all them shots to the head :to:

margarito-rios-mocking-roach-o.gif

:wow: