Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Pass few days have been very good here, everyone giving their opinions in detail, without having to bad mouth each other over opposing views.

:bryan:cosign as a fan/listerner/viewer I'd love to see most of you cats on a panel similar to how ESPN/Fox and etc does with Football, chopping it up about that sweet science :myman:

camaraderie with a little fukkery thrown in of course :demonic: (nothing like witnessing a heated debate where cats are close to throwing hands lol)

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Lets not act like Tito was putting bricks in his gloves, he simply tried to get a extra lil advantage with tape like OScar and all them other fighters do:comeon:

Wasn't trying to say he was throwin' bricks, just highlighting Nazz's attention to detail to catch the wrap.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
The whole "Cheato" wraps shyt is, was, and always will be bullshyt.

His dad wrapped them the same way before every fight (was done that way to protect Tito's hand). It was legal everywhere else, but NY has different rules so that was a no go. Then everybody wants to spin it and make him look like a fullblown cheater :smh:

Not to mention you got salty idiots like Joppy and Vargas tryna say he cheated against them because "they had never been hit that hard before" :comeon: Them nikkas was just salty they got put to sleep :deadmanny:

Logically speaking, it doesn't even make sense. A guy who was already known as a knockout artist is gonna use loaded wraps to get power :what: :why: :mindblown:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'm still pissed that we never got a Broner/Rios fight....The pre-fight fukkery would be legendary. Perfect clash of styles and personalities.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Im not sure if Broner is ready for those type of problems:whoa:

I think it's a 50/50 fight where I'd give Broner the edge. He's the more complete boxer to me. If Alvarado can bounce 5 punch combinations of that nikka's head, I'm pretty sure Broner will be able to find him easy to score on as well.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I think it's a 50/50 fight where I'd give Broner the edge. He's the more complete boxer to me. If Alvarado can bounce 5 punch combinations of that nikka's head, I'm pretty sure Broner will be able to find him easy to score on as well.
Paulie laid all type of hands on Broner, Broner would get murked

IF a small no power fighter could handcuff him having looking befuddled fouling and shyt, a relentless power puncher brings him all type of problems

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Paulie laid all type of hands on Broner, Broner would get murked

IF a small no power fighter could handcuff him having looking befuddled fouling and shyt, a relentless power puncher brings him all type of problems

:heh: Yeah if you say so...Me and @Newzz have pretty much broken that fight down to death. No need to debate that shyt any more.

I'd give Garcia and Provodnikov a better shot at beating Broner than I would Rios.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:heh: Yeah if you say so...Me and @Newzz have pretty much broken that fight down to death. No need to debate that shyt any more.

I'd give Garcia and Provodnikov a better shot at beating Broner than I would Rios.
He couldnt even beat Paulie

If you ever boxed you know the added mental edge walking into the ring knowing your opponenet cant crack a egg, and Broner still couldnt shyt, Broner is simply a weak ass nikka until proven otherwise.....

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He couldnt even beat Paulie

If you ever boxed you know the added mental edge walking into the ring knowing your opponenet cant crack a egg, and Broner still couldnt shyt, Broner is simply a weak ass nikka until proven otherwise.....

I have trained and boxed before and been a fan of the sport for at least 20 years. That's also why some of your posts as well as others be sounding so fukking ridiculous to me, but carry on.

:umad: I won't argue with anybody that thinks Floyd is greater than Ali in any capacity or that thinks SRR is overrated, or that thinks Duran is equal to Mayorga.