Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That's the major advantage Merchant had over Kellerman, he gave ZERO fukks about if a fighter disliked him, he'd ask and say what he felt. Max wanna be cool with everybody
Max is my G but in the Provo/Alvarado fight when mikey was bytching about an interview i felt the HBO crew as a whole was extra soft at that point. Also didn't mention the thing growing on top of mikeys right eye

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I just wish Floydwould throw more combos. If he wouldd his fights will be more entertaining to some. Me personally if he threw more I think he would hurt his opposition.

But his father has him boxing more(use his jab). Where as Roger would be on some get that motherfukka. He can't fukk with you. Cotto fight was an example.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I just wish Floydwould throw more combos. If he wouldd his fights will be more entertaining to some. Me personally if he threw more I think he would hurt his opposition.

But his father has him boxing more(use his jab). Where as Roger would be on some get that motherfukka. He can't fukk with you. Cotto fight was an example.

Dawg.. his hands are brittle man... if he throws combinations he might ruin his shyts and have to take another 2 year "retirement"

:mjpls:

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Yeah he said Floyd would turn into a dragon sprout wings and start spitting fire balls......

Shyt was like some type of ancient prophecy...................:heh:

Gotta love Naz:myman:

Naz doesn't get 1/8 of the love he deserves....

Trainer of the best middleweight of our generation (im 27) in B-hop, whose talent is centered around his technique rather than God given talent

Caught Mags using sidewalks in his gloves...

(Tito's hard wrap in 2001 too :unsure:)

And of course the dragon/fireball middle earth analogy you mentioned

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Trainer of the best middleweight of our generation (im 27) in B-hop, whose talent is centered around his technique rather than God given talent

:ufdup:
Choose your next words bout Tito wisely breh

:birdman:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Lets not act like Tito was putting bricks in his gloves, he simply tried to get a extra lil advantage with tape like OScar and all them other fighters do:comeon:
Tito is my favorite boxer of all time, watching him in the 90s is what made me a boxing fan.

See you at the Hall of Fame next year.
This...........

Tito was that nikka, i'm angry for him for losing his passion post Bhop, he had no busineess at 160 BHOp made him look like a lil nikka, nobody makes Tito look like a lil man. Imagine the fights Tito could have partook in had he not retired from 154-160