Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ortiz goes back to WW from here, IMO

SMH at Golden Boy for continuing to try to line up smaller division fighters for Canelo, that time has passed fukk outta here with that:camby:

I have no problem with Ortiz back at welterweight. shyt, let him get a Lopez rematch or a fight with the Thurman/Soto Karass winner. 154 has enough suitable guys for Canelo. No need to make nikkas move up.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I have no problem with Ortiz back at welterweight. shyt, let him get a Lopez rematch or a fight with the Thurman/Soto Karass winner. 154 has enough suitable guys for Canelo. No need to make nikkas move up.
Cosigns 100%

It aint looking good for Canelo, son better pray for a Cotto match:whew:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I wish there was a universal site that collected fight scores, ie; from fans and such - like rateyourmusic does for music. You could see scores and rounds scored and the % of people who feel that way. Would be interesting.

This is the only one that I know, not sure if others here know about it. Collect scores from boxing press and compile them:
http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com/

Just checked it out. How the hell somebody scored it for Mattysse against Garcia :dahell:

I can understand somebody seeing it close and competitive, but got dayum to have him winning though.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Just checked it out. How the hell somebody scored it for Mattysse against Garcia :dahell:

I can understand somebody seeing it close and competitive, but got dayum to have him winning though.
It goes back a fair ways for fights. That is why I wish there was a universal website better organized like rateyourmusic, rottentomatoes, or metacritic to show this stuff. Kind of fun to see how the press scores each fight, since they are the ones writing the articles for the news organization and have influence over how stuff is perceived.

Beltran-Burns: :deadmanny::shaq2:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Team khan are trying to make khan v , mosely in December, very winnable fight for sugar imo.
It doesnt matter I doubt he fights Mayweather now he has refused Alexander and Guererro:snoop:

Khan thinks he dictates things................

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Khan vs Mosley can only go 2 ways.....

A lop-sided decision victory for Khan where he moves and plays keep away for 12 rounds and we see Shane bring back that sad face from the 1st Winky fight

or

Mosely pulling out some super KO punch that shatters Khan's chin into pieces too small for even Seth Mitchell to glue together for his own chin.

Either way I don't really care to see this fight, but I'll watch anyways..:snoop:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Khan vs Mosley can only go 2 ways.....

A lop-sided decision victory for Khan where he moves and plays keep away for 12 rounds and we see Shane bring back that sad face from the 1st Winky fight

or

Mosely pulling out some super KO punch that shatters Khan's chin into pieces too small for even Seth Mitchell to glue together for his own chin.

Either way I don't really care to see this fight, but I'll watch anyways..:snoop:
Mosley will murder him if they fight. People seem to remember Shane for the Pacquaio fight a few months off a Achilles injury with the surgery scars still visible, he shouldnt have even fought Manny, his Achilles could have popped any time

e47749a7309a9ef916f816969de01b18.jpg

But shane is very game from the looks of his last match and being that Khan doesnt have anything to fear, it's even worse, just think of Khan eating some of these shots

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Mosley will murder him if they fight. People seem to remember Shane for the Pacquaio fight a few months off a Achilles injury with the surgery scars still visible, he shouldnt have even fought Manny, his Achilles could have popped any time

e47749a7309a9ef916f816969de01b18.jpg

But shane is very game from the looks of his last match and being that Khan doesnt have anything to fear, it's even worse, just think of Khan eating some of these shots

:pachaha: you couldn't resist

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
http://nymag.com/news/features/mike-tyson-2013-10/

Great read, the 6 pages were too much for me to post:manny:

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning. But fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire. If you learn to control it, you let it work for you. If you don’t learn to control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.

“You think you know the difference between a hero and a coward, Mike? Well, there is no difference between a hero and a coward in what they feel. It’s what they do that makes them different. The hero and the coward feel exactly the same, but you have to have the discipline to do what a hero does and to keep yourself from doing what the coward does
.”

Powerful quote:wow:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:pachaha: you couldn't resist
Why you on my dikk, I'm chatting with people who know shyt about boxing???????

Am I wrong about the Pacquaio fight haunting Mosley reputation

He did beat a Cano, who boxed the ever loving shyt out of Paulie Malinaggi something Broner the future couldnt do, but when people mention Mosley these days he gets written off.......

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Why you on my dikk, I'm chatting with people who know shyt about boxing???????

Am I wrong about the Pacquaio fight haunting Mosley reputation

He did beat a Cano, who boxed the ever loving shyt out of Paulie Malinaggi something Broner the future couldnt do, but when people mention Mosley these days he gets written off.......

Just pointing out again that you cant resist and ITS OKAY BREH... :obama: we accept it

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Just pointing out again that you cant resist and ITS OKAY BREH... :obama: we accept it
Manny was relevant to the discussion and my argument on people over looking Shane just cause

What does Floyd house getting robbed, Floyd losing bets, Floyd wife leaving him have to do with boxing breh.........

Do you want me to up all the Floyd Mayweather smear campaigns regarding everything to do but about boxing you flooded up the ring with andddd your bytch ass ran to the Colisuem and posted cause you cant fight with the big boys over on this end

And what did I say bad about Manny here, he dominated Shane, a hurt Shane that should have never fought, it is what it is doesnt change the fact that the Manny domination haunted Shane

Just stop it breh:stopitslime: