Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Danny
Guerrero
Matthysse
Khan
Alexander
Ortiz
Canelo(Possible)
Judah
Broner
Madiana
Lopez
Mosley
Thurman

Do I need to go on:comeon:
They need to start trading boxers like baseball cards. Get Peter Quillin over to HBO asap, who they want - Ruslan or Bradley?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
None of then except for Danny would make him that type of money. Most of those dudes are with Al haymon. Al fighter will get the balk of that money
Danny
Guerrero
Matthysse
Khan
Alexander
Ortiz
Canelo(Possible)
Judah
Broner
Madiana
Lopez
Mosley
Thurman

Do I need to go on:comeon:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
He would get paid by having a rematch with Bradley or Alvarado. Not to mention a Rios bout if he beats Pac.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
@King P:wow:

Molina Canelo:ehh:

or

Molina Smith:beli:

Interesting though Belt organizations usually dont over step the prootional company like this, when it would been a good thing had Ortiz won........

GB has been doing too much fukkery at 154 as is anyway halting that loaded division for the Canelo charade show:yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Molina-canelo will be an extremely rough night...for canelo..but I don't see that fight happening for that card..that would be too soon plus canelo just lost his belts; Molina -smith only served 1 purpose: for my nikka carlos to be champion..a rematch is not warranted nor do I want to see it on that showtime card

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Molina-canelo will be an extremely rough night...for canelo..but I don't see that fight happening for that card..that would be too soon plus canelo just lost his belts; Molina -smith only served 1 purpose: for my nikka carlos to be champion..a rematch is not warranted nor do I want to see it on that showtime card
Smith has a rematch clause he said he planned to invoke he was the champ.....

Most likely the reasoning for IBF stepping in and doing this, but who know's as of right now..:yeshrug:

And the smith match was close , and could have easily went to him

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
May as well put K9 against Ortiz and see what happens. It'll be rough, but at least some bombs will be thrown around.

Smith saving grace was that belt, without it nobody is going to want to fight him again. The way Quillin keeps fighting 154lbers, he might give Smith a decent pay day for a shot at his belt.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I wish there was a universal site that collected fight scores, ie; from fans and such - like rateyourmusic does for music. You could see scores and rounds scored and the % of people who feel that way. Would be interesting.

This is the only one that I know, not sure if others here know about it. Collect scores from boxing press and compile them:
http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com/

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
May as well put K9 against Ortiz and see what happens. It'll be rough, but at least some bombs will be thrown around.

Smith saving grace was that belt, without it nobody is going to want to fight him again. The way Quillin keeps fighting 154lbers, he might give Smith a decent pay day for a shot at his belt.
Ortiz goes back to WW from here, IMO

SMH at Golden Boy for continuing to try to line up smaller division fighters for Canelo, that time has passed fukk outta here with that:camby: