Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dry week so far in boxing after Saturday, the Russian has fukked things up by winning, I'm livid too cause Prov wont fight Manny nor Cotto, and I doubt Bradley fight him again, so whats the point of the Alvarado match and what was the point of his victory, the only thing Prov can hope for is a Rios victory he's fukked, and in limbo as I can see it
The point of the Alvarado match and victory was to get paid and become a World Champ which is still important to most fighters. :what:
And after this contracted next fight with Top Rank Provodnikov would have the possibility of several intriguing match-ups with fighters in Jr Welterweight and Welterweight regardless of the promoter.
And I am sure HBO is looking to lock him into a contract for a few fights if they haven't done it already.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Give up breh, have you ever had a victory vs me in our back in forths, can you not see by now I can do this all night:bryan:

Do so, I wouldnt mind taking another victory lap on yall Mathhysse nutthuggers:demonic:

#swiftset

SN: It would be best for Prov if he leaves Arum, since he's trained by Roach, he cant make no money, Roach is diluting the talent in those divisions by training those fighters he keeps the dangerous ones away from Manny. Prov only has one more match with Arum anyway, so If he was a smart man that should be something he explores......................

:childplease: Give up?
Who you think you talking to breh??

I go back in forth with MULTIPLE nikkas at the same time on a daily for years.. my ether burning nikkas souls to this day
:ufdup: you need more people nagga
Got nikkas searching threads for a picture of my finger :deadmanny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The point of the Alvarado match and victory was to get paid and become a World Champ which is still important to most fighters. :what:
And after this contracted next fight with Top Rank Provodnikov would have the possibility of several intriguing match-ups with fighters in Jr Welterweight and Welterweight regardless of the promoter.
And I am sure HBO is looking to lock him into a contract for a few fights if they haven't done it already.
A Paper title at 140, when the whole world knows Danny Swift Garcia is the undisputed champ there:demonic:

An like you said if his purpose is to make money whats the point, he cant fight Manny/Cotto cause of Roach, and Bradley wont fight him, and judging by JMM history of easy picks I doubt JMM takes that if Bradley is nearly ko'ing him, Prov will put him comatose. All the money is dried up bro.......

He needs to go ASAP

Prov wasnt meant to beat Alvarado, it just happened I doubt if anyone thought through what happens if he wins...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
A Paper title at 140, when the whole world knows Danny Swift Garcia is the undisputed champ there:demonic:

An like you said if his purpose is to make money whats the point, he cant fight Manny/Cotto cause of Roach, and Bradley wont fight him, and judging by JMM history of easy picks I doubt JMM takes that if Bradley is nearly ko'ing him, Prov will put him comatose. All the money is dried up bro.......

He needs to go ASAP

Prov wasnt meant to beat Alvarado, it just happened I doubt if anyone thought through what happens if he wins...
Prov said he was dreaming of becoming a world champ in front of his momma when he first started boxing and he is def getting bigger checks now than when he was fighting on ESPN so its working out alright for him right now.
If he hasn't signed with HBO already I would advise him to throw that channel loyalty in the bushes and try to get a bidding war started for his services between HBO and Showtime though.
Completely negating Showtime as a possibility is just stupid.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Prov said he was dreaming of becoming a world champ in front of his momma when he first started boxing and he is def getting bigger checks now than when he was fighting on ESPN so its working out alright for him right now.
If he hasn't signed with HBO already I would advise him to throw that channel loyalty in the bushes and try to get a bidding war started for his services between HBO and Showtime though.
Completely negating Showtime as a possibility is just stupid.
:manny:

Doesn't change the facts paper title at 140 now what, hope that Rios losses, and there is no money in a fighter coming off 2 L's

Not a good position to be in, I agree regarding the network loyalty thing also......

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
:manny:

Doesn't change the facts paper title at 140 now what, hope that Rios losses, and there is no money in a fighter coming off 2 L's

Not a good position to be in, I agree regarding the network loyalty thing also......
There is money in fighting Rios, even if Rios loses. That has the potential to be some Gatti-Ward brawling epicness. He could get a better payday elsewhere, but that fight (even if Rios loses) is incredibly attractive IMO.

But you are right in that 147 is pretty fukked at HBO right now:
Pacquiao on his way out, but wants Bradley and Marquez
Bradley would probably fight anyone, but eventually prefers Pacquiao
Rios potentially has 2 L's and due to having the same manager probably won't be matched with Bradley
Alvarado is looking weary (how skilled was he anyways), other than Rios I don't think he beats any marquee name
Ruslan is the dude no one looks forward to fighting, but he would fight anyone
Marquez is on his way out...says he won't fight Pacquiao, but there is no other fight people really care to see
Running out of options or just rehashing the same shyt...

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
not really..arum isn't his promoter
Might as well be if he needs Arum sign off on his next match, plus you know damn well he aint getting no Arum fighters unless he extends his contract, he's in limbo

Prov wasnt supposed to win.......

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Also it would be wise for him to stay at top rank hbo. Only fight that showtime have to offer him is Danny.

HBO has better options
Rios
Alvarado 2
Bradley 2
JMM