Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Was I talking to you though??
My comment has to do with the vid someone posted with B Hop talking a bunch of bullshyt salty nikkas call his style boring like nikkas getting KTFO is something new people just started liking in the 90s
nikka did you role your neck when you did this?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Do you think about my hand everyday Skip? :mjpls:
No but you think about this man everyday
manny-bedmates.jpg

What part of the hetero game is that??????:mjpls:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Right so he should get credit for Knocking out somebody that just came off a Knock out.... I got you
Conventional wisdom now is that Dawson is done but at the time of the Stevenson fight Dawson was still a heavy favorite and people had bought Dawson's excuse of the weight loss draining him for the Dawson fight so the KO was seen as a bump in the road but not a sign that Dawson was shot or anything.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:usure:

You post about Manny more than I do... Anyone here can tell you that #swiftset :smugfavre:
Nikka please, do I need to post the JMM Pacqiuao 4 thread to show your crazy fatal attraction infatuation with him............. you weird ass fakkit:umad:

Dry week so far in boxing after Saturday, the Russian has fukked things up by winning, I'm livid too cause Prov wont fight Manny nor Cotto, and I doubt Bradley fight him again, so whats the point of the Alvarado match and what was the point of his victory, the only thing Prov can hope for is a Rios victory he's fukked, and in limbo as I can see it

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Nikka please, do I need to post the JMM Pacqiuao 4 thread to show your crazy fatal attraction infatuation with him............. you weird ass fakkit:umad:

Dry week so far in boxing after Saturday, the Russian has fukked things up by winning, I'm livid too cause Prov wont fight Manny nor Cotto, and I doubt Bradley fight him again, so whats the point of the Alvarado match and what was the point of his victory, the only thing Prov can hope for is a Rios victory he's fukked, and in limbo as I can see it

Like I said... you post more about Pacquiao than I do.... you bring him up in every single boxing thread .. You either just google searched a man sleeping in the bed with other men or you have a picture of Pac in the bed with those guys saved on your computer :mjpls: but I'm weird? ? I'm a faq?? :usure:
Please don't make me post the #Garciagang #swiftset thread you faggit living la vida loca tropical mexican ass nikka bytch

Ruslan can take his ass to GB

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Like I said... you post more about Pacquiao than I do.... you bring him up in every single boxing thread .. You either just google searched a man sleeping in the bed with other men or you have a picture of Pac in the bed with those guys saved on your computer :mjpls: but I'm weird? ? I'm a faq?? :usure:
Please don't make me post the #Garciagang #swiftset thread you faggit living la vida loca tropical mexican ass nikka bytch

Ruslan can take his ass to GB
Give up breh, have you ever had a victory vs me in our back in forths, can you not see by now I can do this all night:bryan:

Do so, I wouldnt mind taking another victory lap on yall Mathhysse nutthuggers:demonic:

#swiftset

SN: It would be best for Prov if he leaves Arum, since he's trained by Roach, he cant make no money, Roach is diluting the talent in those divisions by training those fighters he keeps the dangerous ones away from Manny. Prov only has one more match with Arum anyway, so If he was a smart man that should be something he explores......................