Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
I might go with Adonis he was incredible this year and a Bellew win would make it hard to give it to anyone else but man Floyd completely shut down Robert and Saul 24-0 ! It's rare for a fighter to do it once in their whole career( at a world championship level) much less twice but to do it two times in a year is mindblowin

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got King Kong beating Rigo

Tim Bradley should get Fighter of the year

Prov picked up a title but the fact is...he lifted it from a man who is on the same tier as himself...which is a level below Bradley. Bradley fought down to his level of opposition with Prov and struggled. He was on his A-game against a HOF fighter...but still one that is past his prime. Both wins were solid wins....but dont compare to Stevenson obliterating the guy who was the king at 175 and shutting down a very durable and strong fighter and coming away with a stoppage. A win over Bellew will cap an impressive run and highly active year. The fact that he beat Dawson and Cloud are good accomplishments...but the way he beat them (and possibly soon Bellew) would be one of the most memorable FOY runs in recent history.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah people gotta remember, it's not always about who you beat, but how you beat them too. Boxing a nikka ears off is cool, but knocking them the fukk out in one-sided fashion is much more impressive. This is why Stevenson gets my vote so far for Fighter of the Year. Rigo if he dominates King Kong (no easy task) would be 2nd and Danny Garcia would be 3rd. Bradly pretty much did what he was supposed to do. Pretty much the same with Floyd.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Is juicing some new fat people slang for eating ? I don't get it :yeshrug:

Or do you mean you on them power pellets? Is that why you on Manny jock so hard?

Or is it one of those female fad diets:russ:

Yeah Uncle Ruckus when your weight fluctuates so much you don't even know what it is and have only a general idea within 15+ lbs it tells me your fat ass needs an actual routine and a proper diet:bryan:

Maybe you need to go back to the "fitness center" :wrist: and join a jazzorcise class before you lose the whole leg or end up :rip:

Putting fruits and veggies in juicer is a female fad?? :ohhh:

When did I ever say I didn't know what my weight was? I bulk up and cut down ever year

Why you so concerned about a random nikka on the internet body though?? shyt is sus as hell.. keep on exposing yourself :smugfavre:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Prov picked up a title but the fact is...he lifted it from a man who is on the same tier as himself...which is a level below Bradley. Bradley fought down to his level of opposition with Prov and struggled. He was on his A-game against a HOF fighter...but still one that is past his prime. Both wins were solid wins....but dont compare to Stevenson obliterating the guy who was the king at 175 and shutting down a very durable and strong fighter and coming away with a stoppage. A win over Bellew will cap an impressive run and highly active year. The fact that he beat Dawson and Cloud are good accomplishments...but the way he beat them (and possibly soon Bellew) would be one of the most memorable FOY runs in recent history.
I dont think Bradley choose to fight like that no more. I think Provo made him fight like that. Dude knows how to cut off the ring(well he is decent anyway).

You saying he Obliterated the top guy at 175 is muh. Dawson just came back from getting Knockout:ld:. And Cloud was never that good to me :manny:. He lost to G. Camp.

Last edited:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah people gotta remember, it's not always about who you beat, but how you beat them too. Boxing a nikka ears off is cool, but knocking them the fukk out in one-sided fashion is much more impressive. This is why Stevenson gets my vote so far for Fighter of the Year. Rigo if he dominates King Kong (no easy task) would be 2nd and Danny Garcia would be 3rd. Bradly pretty much did what he was supposed to do. Pretty much the same with Floyd.

You let nikkas in here tell it, knocking nikkas the fukk out started with Tyson... or Floydie not knocking nikkas out is because he doesn't want GB fighters to look too bad and not because he has brittle ass hands that need Xylocaine injections :pachaha:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That is stupid. if this was the case any nikka that has power should be fighter of the year Candidate. shyt GGG should be fighter of the year:ld:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You let nikkas in here tell it, knocking nikkas the fukk out started with Tyson... or Floydie not knocking nikkas out is because he doesn't want GB fighters to look too bad and not because he has brittle ass hands that need Xylocaine injections :pachaha:
Homie wtf is wrong with you. this convo Has shyt to do with floyd.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Dun, I don't even pay attention to half the shyt said in here about Floyd since most nikkas can't be objective with dude and stan him to death. shyt is :russ:status sometimes.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That is stupid. if this was the case any nikka that has power should be fighter of the year Candidate. shyt GGG should be fighter of the year:ld:

How is it stupid:wtf:....If a nikka with power is knocking out credible opponents than of course he could be FOTY. Why you think mad nikkas is saying Stevenson should be fighter of the year. No body bringing up GGG because his knockouts this year ain't come against top 10 cats in his division. Stopping Cloud and Dawson is much more impressive than stopping Rosado, that Japanese Guy, that other euro nikka I forgot his name, and eventually Curtis Stevens. If you disagree than it's whatever, but then you disagreeing with more than just me cuz others feel the same way.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Homie wtf is wrong with you. this convo Has shyt to do with floyd.
Was I talking to you though??
My comment has to do with the vid someone posted with B Hop talking a bunch of bullshyt salty nikkas call his style boring like nikkas getting KTFO is something new people just started liking in the 90s