Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
who yall got for fighter of the year so far?
Tim Bradley
Adonis Stevenson
Floyd
i'm sure im missing a few

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
We can reveal Mosley checked out of his hotel last night with his entire team and moved to a second hotel closer to Sydney airport. There are reports his team used the move as a last-minute bluff in an attempt to extract cash from promoter Vlad Warton. Instead, they arrived at Sydney airport early this morning with the future Hall of Famer checking six bags and are expected to depart for Los Angeles later this morning. In another twist this morning, it appears the fight could be rescheduled for six weeks’ time with a new promoter, possibly Khoder Nasser. Mosley’s sparring partner Sergio Mora sent two angry tweets this morning, reading “FIGHT IS OFF!” and “Dirty, dirty fighters in this business.”
@Jae PLEASE hit up Sergio Mora and ask him for an exclusive interview, he has the inside info.........I'm very interested in what he meant by dirty "FIGHTERS" and not promoters :patrice: :ohhh:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
TopRankMarroquin1.jpg

Frankie leal in a coma after saturday fight., pray for him.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the 39:50 :to:

dammit....what happened? thats the thing thats crazy. you dont know if it was accumulation and then one shot too many? he got hit with some great body shots that appeared to do the major damage...but took a couple behind the head...even though they didnt look serious.

prayers go out to this young warrior

:wow:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
dammit....what happened? thats the thing thats crazy. you dont know if it was accumulation and then one shot too many? he got hit with some great body shots that appeared to do the major damage...but took a couple behind the head...even though they didnt look serious.

prayers go out to this young warrior

:wow:

It was those illegal ass rabbit punches.

It should NEVER be allowed to punch someone in the back of the head......that's what did it. Leal didnt even go down until he got hit with those 2 punches.

The 1st one got him off-balance and the 2nd punch put him down:snoop:

I hope he recovers from this:to:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
who yall got for fighter of the year so far?
Tim Bradley
Adonis Stevenson
Floyd
i'm sure im missing a few
Of the 3 you mentioned I would go with Adonis Stephenson just because he came out of nowhere to become a shockngly dominant force at light-heavy with a total destruction of Chad Dawson and total owning of Tavoris Cloud. And he is on track to have 4 fights in the same year.
Floyd could get it every year but him beating Guerrero and Canelo wasn't a shock and neither fight was all that much fun to watch.
And Bradly is legit 1-1 for the year because he was given a gift in that Provodikov fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Of the 3 you mentioned I would go with Adonis Stephenson just because he came out of nowhere to become a shockngly dominant force at light-heavy with a total destruction of Chad Dawson and total owning of Tavoris Cloud. And he is on track to have 4 fights in the same year.
Floyd could get it every year but him beating Guerrero and Canelo wasn't a shock and neither fight was all that much fun to watch.
And Bradly is legit 1-1 for the year because he was given a gift in that Provodikov fight.

cosigns and to add in regards to adonis...he went after his boogeyman risking his title shot so he could avenge his only loss which he did brutally..you have to respect that....and :to: and frankie leal...boxing is a brutal sport brehs..hope he recovers fully

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I go with Stevenson too. It should pretty much be academic....but a win over Bellew would solidify it. Think back to the year when Glen Johnson was FOY. he beat Woods for the title, defended against Roy and scored a brutal KO, then capped it off by close decision fight with Tarver. Stevenson would look a tad more impressive because so far, no one has given him a challenge whatsoever in 2013.