Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
You are a fakkit... there's nothing ironic about it... :heh: this weirdo trying to imagine what I wash my
hands with :mjpls:

I dont need to imagine it, you posted a picture of your baby fat having, soft ass , Gabourey Sidibe looking hands. It didnt take much of a strech to figure you use something pussified and soft to soak them in everyday like a palm olive or No more tears baby shampoo.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I dont need to imagine it, you posted a picture of your baby fat having, soft ass , Gabourey Sidibe looking hands. It didnt take much of a strech to figure you use something pussified and soft to soak them in everyday like a palm olive or No more tears baby shampoo.

No nikka :ufdup: and now you're trying to save yourself..:skip: you're in the minority of faggits that frequent this site... including @SkiHatDaGawd
Nobody but a complete faggit would look at another man's hands and try to visualize what type of lubricants they apply.. whar part of the hetero game is that :heh: :umad::smugfavre:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
No nikka :ufdup: and now you're trying to save yourself..:skip: you're in the minority of faggits that frequent this site... including @SkiHatDaGawd
Nobody but a complete faggit would look at another man's hands and try to visualize what type of lubricants they apply.. whar part of the hetero game is that :heh: :umad::smugfavre:

:whoa:

Breh Skihat built like Tyson in his prime, he would clean and press you into some bushes

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

:heh: Sounds like your deflecting but ill play along since I got some time before I hit the gym. (BTW A gym is where you got to work out at and get in shape since judging by your flabby, womanly hands you have never seen one before!)

Save myself ? From what ? You posted a pic of your fat, baby soft looking ass hands online because you were so insecure about yourself that what some other nikkas said , who you dont even know hurt your feelings. Now Im a fakkit because I cant help but notice your hands (outside of looking like a fat ass oreo with the bottom missing) look soft and feminine?

Whatever you say Uncle Ruckus, you just salty because that BHOP video nailed your casual fan ass to the fukking tee.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:heh: Sounds like your deflecting but ill play along since I got some time before I hit the gym. (BTW A gym is where you got to work out at and get in shape since judging by your flabby, womanly hands you have never seen one before!)

Save myself ? From what ? You posted a pic of your fat, baby soft looking ass hands online because you were so insecure about yourself that what some other nikkas said , who you dont even know hurt your feelings. Now Im a fakkit because I cant help but notice your hands (outside of looking like a fat ass oreo with the bottom missing) look soft and feminine?

Whatever you say Uncle Ruckus, you just salty because that BHOP video nailed your casual fan ass to the fukking tee.
mj-laughing.gif

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I agree with B Hop 100%.

Somebody on another forum said this and he's really right on the mark IMO; Mike Tyson ushered in this era of you have to win by knockout or its not worth anything.

All those guys that he mentioned had tremendous skill and really had great fights without putting their lives at stakes because of the damage they took in the ring. If I recall correctly, after Ali's Parkinson's set in, Joe Frazier said something like "after all these years, we see who really won those fights"

You've got all these fighters who after all these years suffer brain damage, can't speak, and are dead broke. There is no reason to put your body and life on the line for these fans who want to basically just see a war and somebody get beaten senseless. They have no impact on your life or your family. Wouldn't you rather enjoy the fruits of your labor instead of wishing you were still in the condition that you could enjoy it?.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I am pretty cool with Showtime's crew and I actually like Paulie on commentary better than any of the other ex-boxers that they have had with the exception of Bobby Czyz who I thought did a really good job in the role. If only he wasn't a drunk who kept getting DUIs.

Max has gotten progressively worse over the years and this is coming from a Kellerman fan. I still respect his enthusiasm for the sport but he tries to hard to show his boxing nerd cred and it comes off forced as fukk.
The shyt he kept saying about watching Vasyl Lomachenko's right foot in his match on the Bradley/Marquez PPV was so stupid. he kept mentioning Lomanchenko's right foot and how attention should be paid to the fact that he kept it outside of Ramirez's left foot as if that was some secret bit of wisdom that only he knew. That is southpaw 101.

I can tolerate Max more than Lampley though who just pisses me off.

I would still take Al Albert and Sean O'Grady over every other broadcast team on TV right now. How O'Grady never got another high profile commentary gig after USA Tuesday Night fight's got canceled is a mystery to me.
I think he did that with Lomachenko in reference to prove his vast experience as an amateur and that even though it was his first fight, he is skilled far beyond that. Plus he did add on many comments regarding other skills of Lomachenko letting the audience know (hyping) that he isn't some prospect to watch out for, this is a skilled guy who should become a top guy in the division.
The thing about Max that I notice the most is not his boxing commentary, I think he does a great job, but he is trying to fill the role of Larry Merchant's sage advice...and it doesn't work...that was Larry Merchant's personality and reputation. Seeing Merchant in the Ward-Gatti doc was :banderas:.

I still don't understand the Lampley hate. Yes he does shill for HBO, but so do the Showtime guys (more so IMO), but his ability to control the commentary and be on point, there is no one better. I think too many people try to dissect every word he says (and forget he is the lead for HBO's agenda), but his ability to be that lead man on the broadcast is amazing.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
What yall think about a Miadana floyd fight if he beats Broner?
I think it makes Maidana just as qualified as any other prospect. But we have to be real and understand it will all come down to PPV buys. Mayweather will fight whoever makes selling the PPV the easiest. Maidana definitely wouldn't be any more popular than Guerrero and that PPV did 875k buys and was viewed as a mild disappointment...for Mayweather and Showtime to get what they want out of the big contract they signed, they need to be selling 1+ million PPV buys.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
there isn't a fight out there that could generate that but pac. All other fights from here on out is going to be 1 million or less.
I think it makes Maidana just as qualified as any other prospect. But we have to be real and understand it will all come down to PPV buys. Mayweather will fight whoever makes selling the PPV the easiest. Maidana definitely wouldn't be any more popular than Guerrero and that PPV did 875k buys and was viewed as a mild disappointment...for Mayweather and Showtime to get what they want out of the big contract they signed, they need to be selling 1+ million PPV buys.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
there isn't a fight out there that could generate that but pac. All other fights from here on out is going to be 1 million or less.
That definitely is true, his biggest 4 fights IMO are vs Pac (won't happen for foreseeable future), Khan in Wembley Stadium (won't happen, Floyd will only fight in Vegas) and Cotto (he is setting up a summer Martinez fight), and Broner (they say they won't fight, but the $$$ appears to be there).
Right now it appears Floyd is out of great options.
Looks like potentially Khan in Vegas, or Maidana, Danny Garcia are leaders of what could happen...but not great options for that PPV money.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What yall think about a Miadana floyd fight if he beats Broner?
Maidana beating Broner would give GBP the angle they would need to promote a fight with Floyd.
Maidana beat the "heir apparent" now he is coming for Broner's "big brother" or some such bullshyt.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
  • :heh: Sounds like your deflecting but ill play along since I got some time before I hit the gym. (BTW A gym is where you got to work out at and get in shape since judging by your flabby, womanly hands you have never seen one before!)

Whatever you say Uncle Ruckus, you just salty because that BHOP video nailed yor casual fan ass to the fukking tee.

:heh: I worked in a fully equipped fitness center for four years please don't think you're schooling me on anything when it comes to excercising when I can do over 150 diamond pushups straight 20-25 overhand pull ups.. now thats pretty fukking good for a nikka who fluxuates between 185-200 lbs.. ya boy is actually a physical specimen. I would post a pic or a clip to prove this too but some of you faggit queer nikkas like you and Skihat would be trying to analyze how soft my skin is or visualize me covered in baby oil and shyt.... The only reason I posted a picture was because someone asked me to
  • prove I was black.. has nothing to do with being insecure just never thought nikkas would be beating off to picture of my hand talking bout it reminds them of a women :deadmanny:

Last edited: