Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
HBO Broadcast team shyts all over showtime.....:birdman:

Lampley=Bernstein IMO
Yes, rumors are he softened Manny up for JMM pre knokout, forcing Arum to chastise Manny publicly about him looking like shyt...............

Bad match for Manny, but Prov fought himself into the Manny sweepstakes, which is why Roach abandoned him. Regardless it's put up or shut up time for Manny if he gets passed Rios, unless he want to fight another fighter coming off a L....
Completely agree. I also agree about Lampley and Bernstein, just think they are different. Lampley to me is one of the greatest managers of a broadcast (think Bob Costas at the Olympics). Bernstein is the GOAT at filling air time with knowledge, and dipping his hands in a little bit of everything.
Not growing up with Showtime, I am just getting to know this Showtime crew, I like Bernstein a lot. Mauro sounds like he should be on WWE or UFC and a lot of people here seem to like Paulie...I am not a fan.
Brian Kenny does a good job on the shows openings, has he ever lead the play by play crew before (it just seems like a weird duplication with him and Mauro)? How long as Mauro been doing it? Who did it before Mauro?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I thought I heard him say black...but obviously that means black as if it is internal organ bleeding it would probably appear as such.
Either way. :wow: We all saw the beating Bradley took in that fight, but he laid devastation on Prov too. I don't remember what round, but I swear Bradley rocked him in one of the rounds.
Man as bad as Bradley got fukked up that fight he was giving Prov work to the body and the head but mostly the body I think round 8 or 9 was when he really laid it on thick

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Bradley needs to stay away far from Prov every fight doesnt needs to be revisted
I agree and I actually wouldn't think less of Bradley for it. I think he is far more skilled than Prov, but Prov will make it a brawl. I am content with knowing that.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
the prov v alva was at 140 right?>
Yep......

Prov put that type of beaten on Bradley out of his division on top of green

Bradley has improved immensely but so has Prov, Bradley needs to avoid this match......

Looking into my crystal ball TR uses Prov to erase the earth of Manny's L's, he'll fight Bradley and JMM, and I feel he could beat both especially a droppable JMM

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I agree and I actually wouldn't think less of Bradley for it. I think he is far more skilled than Prov, but Prov will make it a brawl. I am content with knowing that.
Thats why the fight doesn't need to be revisited, Bradley is a very good boxer, but he is a brawler by nature, thats what he wants to do, he wants to impose his will on people, break them down, that will get him killed like it almost happened in the first match.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
HBO Broadcast team shyts all over showtime.....:birdman:

Lampley=Bernstein IMO
Yes, rumors are he softened Manny up for JMM pre knokout, forcing Arum to chastise Manny publicly about him looking like shyt...............

Bad match for Manny, but Prov fought himself into the Manny sweepstakes, which is why Roach abandoned him. Regardless it's put up or shut up time for Manny if he gets passed Rios, unless he want to fight another fighter coming off a L....

Yes Skip we know how you love to run with and perpetuate rumors