Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
who yall got tonight? the way Alvarado killed himself to make weight...I am leaning towards Prov on this one..even though I think Alvarado is the better fighter

Provodnikov. :lupe:

Not confident about my prediction tho.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
If I am rooting, I would root for Alvarado. Boxing skills he should have an advantage, but I don't think he boxes that effectively....nowhere near what Bradley can do either. Prov is tough and comes to fight. If Alvarado can box him he has an advantage, but I don't think it is huge. If it is a brawl I think Prov comes out ahead.
A not very confident prediction of Provodnikov by KO.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
right...it depends on where you are. when I was in the gym....there werent many knowledgeable people in there either. at least not from a fan perspective. just people wanting to get in shape and learn how to box. they only knew about the mainstream fighters.
Yea it depends. The gym I went had alot of boxing heads though, so we could actually have good discussions.

Also a lot of the cats would mold their games after their favorite boxers. Which wasnt always a good thing. There were some huge Floyd fans with some struggle shoulder rolls :mindblown: One nikka tried to be on his Roy Jones shyt and got knocked the fukk out :dead:

There was this Mexican cat though who's favorite fighter was Marquez. His defense :whew: he was boxing the shyt outta nikkas :ohhh:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it depends. The gym I went had alot of boxing heads though, so we could actually have good discussions.

Also a lot of the cats would mold their games after their favorite boxers. Which wasnt always a good thing. There were some huge Floyd fans with some struggle shoulder rolls :mindblown: One nikka tried to be on his Roy Jones shyt and got knocked the fukk out :dead:

There was this Mexican cat though who's favorite fighter was Marquez. His defense :whew: he was boxing the shyt outta nikkas :ohhh:

how true my nikka. one way to get KTFO fast is by tryin to do some shyt you have no experience doing. you can emulate what Philly Shell looks like but when you dont know the science behind it....its a stretcher waiting for you. :russ:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, I want to bet but I dont know who to bet for. Alvarado is the safe pick but damn, he killed himself to make weight. if you see pics of him from his first weigh in he actually looked normal. when he lost that 1 lb he looked like Skeletor. nikka was gulping down pedialytes.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
who yall got tonight? the way Alvarado killed himself to make weight...I am leaning towards Prov on this one..even though I think Alvarado is the better fighter
They're both 147 fighters who squeeze down but Alvarado was able to go to 139 within 2 hours so he'll probably be OK after re-hydration. Provodnikov is just too crude a boxer and I think Alvarado can outbox him.

But Provodnikov seems incredibly motivated and hungry, and won the war at the weigh in hands down, while Mike looked half-past dead. My head is saying Mile High, my heart says Ruslan. I honestly don't know.......

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the odds are too close. I am sitting this one out on the books and just gonna view in full spectator mode

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boxing legend Roy Jones Jr has conformed he will return to action in December against former cruiserweight contender Bobby Gunn. “A date hasn’t been set but it’s supposed to happen in Philadelphia.” According to Jones, it’s a tune-up bout for a possible mega fight with UFC legend Anderson Silva, “if Anderson beats Weldmen, it’s a fight we’ve trying to make for years.” Jones stated if a bout with Silva happens, he needs a tune up so there is no ring rust, “I know I can win, but I need to be at my best to do so.”

:camby: Roy

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Will HBO up the Legendary Nights feature of Gatti vs Ward on youtube? Will any breh up that piff? :sadcam:

I got Alvarado tonight but I expect a war so we are all winners :blessed:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what did jones did with his money?

I have heard that he has had some financial issues...but he cant be THAT broke. Plus he still giggin at HBO. He just dont wanna quit. The ironic thing is...you never thought he would be the one because he was always saying he didnt want to end up like McClellan.