Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I got Siberian Rocky by stoppage. I really hope he learned from the Bradley fight and mixes a body attack in his offense

Alvarado did wind up making the weight btw. So, he's still champion or interim champion or whatever

thank goodness he made the weight...i was hoping to not hear my nikka mile high mike wasn't taking this shyt serious...i need him to be in condition for 12 rounds of him and ruslan punching each other in the face over and over as i drink through a six pack on my couch

my prediction..lets see mike is the better boxer, ruslan got the better chin..both these nikkas show damage easily..i say ruslan catches mike late and stops him

Either of you gentleman or anyone else care to make an avi bet on Ruslan to win?

I've already got it picked out :smugfavre:

2480773.jpg

yeah thought so..good looks.
I went to a special private screening of a new ali doc..ali was there with his wife and daughter, jamila. Ali looked surprisingly ALIVE and smiled when he was brought out ..sad and astounding. btw this doc is good shyt!!! the trials of Muhammad ali.

You talking about the HBO doc?

I've had it in the DVR for awhile but I'll watch it now off your review

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I have Prov in this fight. Should be an exciting scrap.

And can never get enough Ali docs. Enjoy watching anything on him. That's why he's the GOAT (well, along with Sugar Ray Robinson).

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@yawn I ain't really into this fight like that but I'll still take the bet anyway.

Can't be worse than my current av.
What an amazing upgrade. Still no animated avs months later :dry:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I think Prod is a very basic fighter and Bradley would've 120-108'd him if he felt like it. Alvarado will win this comfortably UD, and probably slug a bit to keep it entertaining.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That feel when you find a breh IRL who you can talk boxing with :ohlawd: Dude is damn near 60 and has dropped so many jewelz. :wow:

for real krack....finding a real life boxing head on some random shyt is always something..i got a story like that...this was like in the beginning of my relationship my current gf....when she got with me alot of her male friends around that time went away (as they should :birdman:) with the exception of her close ones..majority were gay though so i didn't mind except 1 of them...that 1 also added me on fb too which i also found odd so i went to my gf and asked her what the 411 was on him..she told me he was a friend since they were 13 and how he used to have a crush on her because she was blessed (my gf has a very nice rack :smugfavre:)...but im like this is not helping his case :upsetfavre:...then she told me he was also a big fan of boxing and prolly knew just as much as i did..im like :bryan:..im sure:stopitslime:..anyways some time passes and i went on my fb one day, posted a youtube link of corrales-castillo 1, and talked about how it was my favorite fight of all time..then dude leaves a comment about the fight then mentions bones adams vs paulie ayala as his favorite fight of all time...im like this nikka just mentioned bones adams:skip::dwillhuh:....thats a name and a fight i expect ONLY to be dropped by a cat who knows boxing...next thing i know we were having a back and forth convo under my fb post for like the next 2 hours..never before has that happened or since..now dude is part of the fight night rituals..like i talk to the brehs on here and i go back and forth with him on kik or the fb inbox..boxing :salute:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I wish I knew somebody to talk boxing with, most people I know IRL don't know shyt about boxing, word to Uncle Roger :to:

And the ones that do know anything about boxing only know/dikkride Floyd :snoop:

I admittedly don't know as much boxing as some cats on here (shout out to the vets :salute:), but I make it a point to learn more shyt everyday.

Now with my work/life situation right now, I have more time on my hands so I can actually can watch PPV's and watch fights in my spare time. I've been watching at least 3 fights everyday for the past 2 months.

That's the thing about being a fan. You can learn new shyt everyday :blessed: