Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
man i know exactly what ya'll talkin bout wit not knowin any boxin heads. shyt i'm the only person i know that goes out of my way to watch it. everybody else is like "who cares :yeshrug:" so you should've seen me when i went to Philly to watch the Mayweather fight at this old heads house who happened to know Joe Frazier and was at Ali matches an all that. and the other people i went with happen to know Danny Garcia. shyt was :ahh:. i didn't even wanna say nothin i just wanted to listen. need to go see another event over there.

:wow:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
toprank.tv has the Juan Diaz undercard bout on now, 2nd round just started...

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
after the ruiz win..he was offered crazy crazy money to fight Tyson, lewis and few others.
Jones/Lewis almost happened in 03.

Call me crazy, but I think Jones had a good chance that year. After his fight with Tyson, Lewis got bloated, wasn't in very good condition, and was completely unmotivated. He was there for the taking. Not saying Roy woulda won, but that would have been the only year where he would have had a shot against Lewis.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jones/Lewis almost happened in 03.

Call me crazy, but I think Jones had a good chance that year. After his fight with Tyson, Lewis got bloated, wasn't in very good condition, and was completely unmotivated. He was there for the taking. Not saying Roy woulda won, but that would have been the only year where he would have had a shot against Lewis.

i don't think your far off at all,that version of Roy was still well ...'Roy". I doubt Lennox would have went in taking him seriously anyway giving his history.