Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Hope this fight goes through. Still, like I said before...like Khan or not...the boy does have heart.
Heart will get him killed here literally, once The Ghost grabs you you aint breaking free or getting pushed off and he doesnt have the power to keep a Guerrero off of him

I predict Guerrero ends Khan's career in a one sided brutal mauling

Then Guerrero gets thrown in the Canelo Cotto Ortiz sweepstakes........................

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
fukk this has to do with anything today

Timmy broke down Manny
Timmy did something Manny couldnt do in 4 matches without breaking a sweat

Deal with it:birdman:

Timmy will get his chance next year to beat Manny clean. :mjpls:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
JMM barely beat an even more past it MAB. That blown knockdown call fukked that fight up.
Even if the ref called the knockdown properly, the judges had Marquez winning by some ridiculous margin. Even with all the bullshyt, I thought Barrera still could've got that. Instead I'm hearing 118-109, 116-111 x2 and I'm looking like :what:. The knockdown would not have changed the result. It would have only changed the way people view the fight. If the ref had called that right, that fight would be known as an all time robbery
Co-sign fully JMM struggled vs a :flabbynsick: metal plate in his head Barrera, and plenty felt Barrera was robbed

And how could one say JMM was better than Morales with the amount of times JMM shamefully ducked a Morales match. If Tim Bradley boxes the shyt out of him with his ok shoulder roll, what would a HOF with serious pop that used to be trained by Floyd Sr do to JMM
No need to clarify Morales would've beat Marquez. Even a Morales on the down side didn't need 4 chances to beat Manny.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Even if the ref called the knockdown properly, the judges had Marquez winning by some ridiculous margin. Even with all the bullshyt, I thought Barrera still could've got that. Instead I'm hearing 118-109, 116-111 x2 and I'm looking like :what:. The knockdown would not have changed the result. It would have only changed the way people view the fight. If the ref had called that right, that fight would be known as an all time robbery

No need to clarify Morales would've beat Marquez. Even a Morales on the down side didn't need 4 chances to beat Manny.
Thank you, EM boxed the shyt out of and clowned Manny in fight one, and almost got ko'ed toying :heh:

There's levels to this and JMM was a few notches below both fighters

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

• BoxingTimes.com scored the bout 114-113 for Marquez.
  • 15Rounds.com scored the bout 115-112 for Marquez.
  • Harold Lederman scored the bout 114-113 for Barrera.
  • ESPN.com scored the bout 116-111 for Marquez.

I'm saying though, Barrera got robbed out his shoes and socks. I can live with close scores, but Jay Nady being an absolute idiot along with the official scorecards was horse manure