Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
you know, this is why this forum is great. Often times we dont remember things when they happened a long time ago. I really had no recollection that people felt so strongly about Barrera losing. this is the first I am hearing it. I guess I will have to pull that fight back up and watch again to see what yall are seeing.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Manny NEEDS to fight Bradley...but I can understand why he would not want to. :pachaha:
He broke Manny down, it will only get worse from now on, Bradley seem like gained confidence x 100 from the prov match he now knows his limitations, he knows that he's human and can be ko'ed, but learning those things showed him he has the heart, chin and confidence of a elite fighter, that can overcome most things in the ring despite his power deficiencies and all

He toyed with JMM, I still shocked he made it that easy, Manny dont want to face a confident healthy Bradley, when wheelchair Bradley gave him all hell.....

Bradley improved his punch technique immensely also although he still gets wide at times, his straight right was as crisp as ever, and it seems he understand it's not how hard/wide you swing, it's hitting your opponent with short punches they dont see

If Manny plans on avenging this L he needs to do immediately after Rios, Bradley is getting better....

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
#LomachenkoLegion

3265318-assets-roman_legion.jpg

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
if pac sparks out rios, do people really want to see bradley-pac rematch?

personally i don't even care for it, and it's getting to the point where im getting kind of tired of top ranks round robin tournaments. it's fukkin criminal we can't get any combination of bradley, garcia, alexander, pac, matty, khan, marquez, rios.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

personally i don't even care for it, and it's getting to the point where im getting kind of tired of top ranks round robin tournaments. it's fukkin criminal we can't get any combination of bradley, garcia, alexander, pac, matty, khan, marquez, rios.
Can he stroll away into the sunset with 2 bad victories haunting him.......

I know damn well I dont want Manny fighting the Alvarado of the world:comeon:

Its put up or shut time for Manny no ducking dodging and easy touches avalialbe for him post Rios it wont be accepted anyway

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can he stroll away into the sunset with 2 bad victories haunting him.......

I know damn well I dont want Manny fighting the Alvarado of the world:comeon:

Its put up or shut time for Manny no ducking dodging and easy touches avalialbe for him post Rios it wont be accepted anyway
I don't care to see him fight anybody other than May at this point.

The first fight with Bradley was boring as fukk. Why would I want to see that again? and does he really need to fight Marquez for a fukking fifth time?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

I feel you breh. Fight wasn't even entertaining like that. Anybody that isn't pushing some sort of agenda knows Manny got robbed. Let all them nikkas fight somebody else.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Predictions on Alvarado vs Provodnikov?

I have Alvarado moving and winning in 12 because of Provo's lack of a body attack. Fight will be great :yes:

@SuikodenII why did you change your avi?

I worked hard on it :jawalrus:

#swiftset

:ohlawd:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I have Alvarado moving and winning in 12 because of Provo's lack of a body attack. Fight will be great :yes:

#swiftset

I got Siberian Rocky by stoppage. I really hope he learned from the Bradley fight and mixes a body attack in his offense

Alvarado did wind up making the weight btw. So, he's still champion or interim champion or whatever

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

#swiftset

thank goodness he made the weight...i was hoping to not hear my nikka mile high mike wasn't taking this shyt serious...i need him to be in condition for 12 rounds of him and ruslan punching each other in the face over and over as i drink through a six pack on my couch

my prediction..lets see mike is the better boxer, ruslan got the better chin..both these nikkas show damage easily..i say ruslan catches mike late and stops him