Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if the ref called the knockdown properly, the judges had Marquez winning by some ridiculous margin. Even with all the bullshyt, I thought Barrera still could've got that. Instead I'm hearing 118-109, 116-111 x2 and I'm looking like :what:. The knockdown would not have changed the result. It would have only changed the way people view the fight. If the ref had called that right, that fight would be known as an all time robbery

No need to clarify Morales would've beat Marquez. Even a Morales on the down side didn't need 4 chances to beat Manny.

which logic are you going by though? Morales beat Pac in a good fight but got crushed by Manny twice. :heh:
JMM fought 3 close fights with Manny and crushed him in a 4th.

it was evident after the 2nd Morales-Pac fight that Morales would never beat him again. it was evident after the 3rd fight that JMM definitely was the guy that had Manny's number. Bradley just didnt beat Manny convincingly enough. JMM is the only guy that has been able to hang with Manny.

:manny:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Thank you, EM boxed the shyt out of and clowned Manny in fight one, and almost got ko'ed toying :heh:

There's levels to this and JMM was a few notches below both fighters
Moraes was :stylin: in that fight.

Even the :troll: king Roy was like 'What the fukk is he doing fighting southpaw for? :mindblown:'

which logic are you going by though? Morales beat Pac in a good fight but got crushed by Manny twice. :heh:
JMM fought 3 close fights with Manny and crushed him in a 4th.

:manny:
Crushed? Marquez landed a great punch in a fight Manny was beginning to dominate. That's all. Manny took Morales' soul in the 3rd fight. Had him looking at his corner like he was Alexis Arguello or some shyt

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying though, Barrera got robbed out his shoes and socks. I can live with close scores, but Jay Nady being an absolute idiot along with the official scorecards was horse manure

you know, this is why this forum is great. Often times we dont remember things when they happened a long time ago. I really had no recollection that people felt so strongly about Barrera losing. this is the first I am hearing it. I guess I will have to pull that fight back up and watch again to see what yall are seeing.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Broner apologized for his dumbass words ASAP N knew he wanted NO problems with Swift:smugbiden:

I can let that slide but if it happens again:camby:

All bullshyt aside Broner gets a lot of hate some of it his own doing some of it cuz of the media....HBO was on some desperate shyt the way they were calling him next in line for Floyd's throne N the Kellerman dikk riding...him being on P4P :rudy:

Do I think he's goin be the next Floyd ?? Hell no...but he is nice...jumping up from 35' to 47' N fighting a power puncher in Maidana In only his second fight at 47' is a pretty good test N should be applauded:ehh:
I forgot to add Madaian is no good test bro, is people gonna continue to act like a :flabbynsick: Morales with one eye aint box the ever loving shyt out of Madiana, nearly ruining his career

He's Broner easiest touch available, thats why me being the hater I am; I have hate

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Even the :troll: king Roy was like 'What the fukk is he doing fighting southpaw for? :mindblown:'

Crushed? Marquez landed a great punch in a fight Manny was beginning to dominate. That's all. Manny took Morales' soul in the 3rd fight. Had him looking at his corner like he was Alexis Arguello or some shyt

:deadmanny:

:wtb:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
you know, this is why this forum is great. Often times we dont remember things when they happened a long time ago. I really had no recollection that people felt so strongly about Barrera losing. this is the first I am hearing it. I guess I will have to pull that fight back up and watch again to see what yall are seeing.
Oh yes, I always felt that way, the fight had so much fukkery..............:manny:

Like I have stated if I was Manny no way would I have let JMM get a 3rd match I would have told him to remtach Barrera

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot to add Madaian is no good test bro, is people gonna continue to act like a :flabbynsick: Morales with one eye aint box the ever loving shyt out of Madiana, nearly ruining his career

He's Broner easiest touch available, thats why me being the hater I am; I have hate

I know...thats what I say. Maidana is about the softest touch you can get for a big name opponent. I like Maidana but he is not on championship level caliber. If he were fighting Swift...people would be asking...what has he done to deserve a shot at the title.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

How could someone mention domiation when you are dropped twice in 5 rounds.....

Not to mention I felt JMM easily won the 1st 2 rounds, but hey Manny wins rounds just cause

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I know...thats what I say. Maidana is about the softest touch you can get for a big name opponent. I like Maidana but he is not on championship level caliber. If he were fighting Swift...people would be asking...what has he done to deserve a shot at the title.
Exactly, can we have consistency here some of the time people, that's all I seek:birdman:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well, Jay Nady is a horrible referee. Like Max said...he gave Zab the 2-4-6-8 against Tszyu. I remember when Gainer took a knee against Corrales....waited til 8, rose...then Nady asked him how he felt. Gainer said "I'm fine" and Nady waived the fight. I am not saying these guys wouldve won, just pointing out that Nady's officiating is HORRIBLE. I often wondered how he continued to get such high level fights. Fighters that had history of being knocked down would protest to have Nady working their fights. Its bad when as a fight fan you actually hate a particular ref.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/post/_/id/6009/mosley-mundine-gets-u-s-stream

The Shane Mosley-Anthony Mundine junior middleweight fight, which will take place on Wednesday in Sydney, Australia, will stream live on ESPN3.com in the United States. The network finalized a deal on Thursday. The stream will begin at 8 a.m. ET.

The 42-year-old Mosley (47-8-1, 39 KOs) is long past his best days as a lightweight, welterweight and junior middleweight champion, but he is coming off a hard-fought 12-round decision victory against fringe welterweight contender Pablo Cesar Cano in May in Mexico. Mundine (44-5, 26 KOs), 38, has won versions of the super middleweight title twice, but later dropped down to junior middleweight.

• One of the best fights in the small weight classes currently on the schedule is the Nov. 2 showdown between former flyweight titlist Hernan "Tyson" Marquez (36-3, 26 KOs) and former junior flyweight champ Giovani Segura (30-3, 26 OKOs), who will meet in Hermosillo, Mexico in a flyweight title eliminator. Originally, the fight wasn't scheduled to be televised in the United States, but on Thursday it was announced by Top Rank that it would air on the "Solo Boxeo Tecate" series on Spanish-language network UniMas. The fight will most likely prove to be a slugfest.

Top Rank also added Saturday night's card in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to "Solo Boxeo Tecate." The main event will feature junior middleweight Omar Chavez (30-2-1, 22 KOs), son of Julio Cesar Chavez Sr., in a 10-rounder against Michael Oliveira (21-1, 16 KOs).
:blessed:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How could someone mention domiation when you are dropped twice in 5 rounds.....

Not to mention I felt JMM easily won the 1st 2 rounds, but hey Manny wins rounds just cause
I said he was beginning to dominate. After the 1st knockdown, that fight was becoming 1 sided in Manny's favor. Then, he got knocked the fukk out :manny: