Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
remember this name? "Poison" Junior Jones? That happened in MAB's prime years and he never did avenge those TWO defeats. This is what I mean. So Junior could beat MAB twice but JMM couldnt?

:camby:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
http://forums.doghouseboxing.com/index.php?showtopic=181975

I tried to tell you nikkas that Ward was roiding ass cheat but hey yall dont listen to someone who's always right

I have zero respect for Ward bytch ass, the reason he usually fights in Oakland is because the hometown fighter aint getting popped for no dirty piss, the same way Roy used to fight in lowly Florida, the Klits stay oversees and such.............................

This will get ugly since Rodriguez is trained by Conte, Conte mr Balco himself who also used to train Ward must have dirt on him and knows he's a cheating ass nikka

:ohhh: say it aint so

I'm waiting for Andre Dirrell to get back on his grind and take what is his anyway :manny:, always preferred him over Ward

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
what is JMM's prime breh?
You tell us, besides a few Manny matches where he looked good, he looked average vs bums he was feasting on, and ducked all the legit shots....

JMM easy a simply good fighter nothing more

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
remember this name? "Poison" Junior Jones? That happened in MAB's prime years and he never did avenge those TWO defeats. This is what I mean. So Junior could beat MAB twice but JMM couldnt?

Barrera was very good but no world beater, like I have stated time and time again him and Morales to a lesser degree got overrated because of the fireworks of their first match, and trilogy

Plus brothers is always the Achilles heel of them Mexican fighters, how many brothers JMM fought let alone beat...........:birdman:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:ohhh: say it aint so

I'm waiting for Andre Dirrell to get back on his grind and take what is his anyway :manny:, always preferred him over Ward
Wards days is numbered bad enough he has zero heat this aint a good look. Do he not understand PR, he has been a walking PR nightmare since the super 6 and he wonders why he has no fans

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roy a top 3 name in the sport cant fight no where but his home town, nikka Roy could have had fights in the MGM with no promoter

The Klits................................:manny:

Ward- Wouldn't it make since to travel the country and build that fan base up, if cleaning out his weak division in his hometown aint garner no buzz, its time to leave home and make a name for yourself. Lets not act like if HBO put on a nice card for Ward outside of Oakland nobody would show:comeon: I tell you what he would have not one issue drawing oversees vs Froch, you my nikka but fukk outta here with that:camby:

Ward may be a cheat. Wouldnt surprise me. I always said the Klits were "experiments" ala Ivan Drago. I just think there are a lot of cheaters out there. For Ward or anyone else to not participate in testing that his opponent would..... :pacspit:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Junior just had MAB's number ala JMM with Manny, on the same flip he got stretched vs Morales, and MAB faired better against him

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ward may be a cheat. Wouldnt surprise me. I always said the Klits were "experiments" ala Ivan Drago. I just think there are a lot of cheaters out there. For Ward or anyone else to not participate in testing that his opponent would..... :pacspit:
This..

Them refusing testing these days is over for them career wise, Pacquaio got the last pass, even if I like you like JMM and you refuse testing, in the bushes you go...................:camby:

What makes this Ward fiasco worse for one he originally said he'll do it, and on top of that nobody had to foot the bill, sponsors was taking care of it

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wards days is numbered bad enough he has zero heat this aint a good look. Do he not understand PR, he has been a walking PR nightmare since the super 6 and he wonders why he has no fans

I mean really though...how stupid can this nikka be? I am hoping this is a false report...if not, this gots ta be THEE dumbest muhfukka....:snoop:

I would rather lose my next fight then have my wins in the Super 6 and against Dawson all come under scrutiny. :what:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I mean really though...how stupid can this nikka be? I am hoping this is a false report...if not, this gots ta be THEE dumbest muhfukka....:snoop:

I would rather lose my next fight then have my wins in the Super 6 and against Dawson all come under scrutiny. :what:
I dont understand it, only someone loved at the level of a Manny can get away with this:snoop:

This is like the 3rd or 4th time Ward has ducked testing in his career, I'm on his ass full force:beli:

Cant wait to see this fukkery continue to unfold though:blessed:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
what is JMM's prime breh?
Late 90's.

Barrera/Morales at 122/126 >>>

Would have competitive/close fights, but both MAB & El Terrible edge him out IMO :manny:

And yea MAB lost to Jones twice who seemed to have his number, but JMM did have a terrible showing against Norwood, a step up in competition.