Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bandcamp or swiftset, are you gonna pretend Broner fraud ass aint throw rocks at the throne:ufdup:

You dont hide to hide after the Cotto sonning lil bro; neither:smugfavre:

#HolyWar:demonic:

Broner apologized for his dumbass words ASAP N knew he wanted NO problems with Swift:smugbiden:

I can let that slide but if it happens again:camby:

All bullshyt aside Broner gets a lot of hate some of it his own doing some of it cuz of the media....HBO was on some desperate shyt the way they were calling him next in line for Floyd's throne N the Kellerman dikk riding...him being on P4P :rudy:

Do I think he's goin be the next Floyd ?? Hell no...but he is nice...jumping up from 35' to 47' N fighting a power puncher in Maidana In only his second fight at 47' is a pretty good test N should be applauded:ehh:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
The World Boxing Association has decided to strip Panamanian Guillermo “El Felino” Jones of his WBA cruiserweight title for testing positive for the banned diuretic furosemide in the title fight last May 17 against Russian Denis Lebedev in Moscow, Russia. The Championships Committee made the decision to again recognize Lebedev as the WBA cruiserweight regular champion, however representatives of Jones and Lebedev have been told to negotiate a rematch. Should no agreement be reached, the WBA will call for a purse bid according to Gilberto Jesus Mendoza, WBA Executive Vice President and head of the World Championships Committee. Apparently the B sample was never opened in the case.
Can't wait for the rematch............that'll probably never happen :comeon:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Broner apologized for his dumbass words ASAP N knew he wanted NO problems with Swift:smugbiden:

I can let that slide but if it happens again:camby:

All bullshyt aside Broner gets a lot of hate some of it his own doing some of it cuz of the media....HBO was on some desperate shyt the way they were calling him next in line for Floyd's throne N the Kellerman dikk riding...him being on P4P :rudy:

Do I think he's goin be the next Floyd ?? Hell no...but he is nice...jumping up from 35' to 47' N fighting a power puncher in Maidana In only his second fight at 47' is a pretty good test N should be applauded:ehh:
:smugfavre:

Maidana couldnt even beat nor drop Khan and now he supposed to beat Broner.....

Like I said Madiana is a dummy fighter with a crackable chin, until Broner fights one of the names below I'm on his ass

Guerrero
Thurman
Alexander

I kind of wish they would make Broner move back down his smoke a mirrors shown is hurting nikkas career, and halting the WW division, being that he wont fight Garcia nor Mayweather, then why waste the time at WW

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Late 90's.

Barrera/Morales at 122/126 >>>

Would have competitive/close fights, but both MAB & El Terrible edge him out IMO :manny:

And yea MAB lost to Jones twice who seemed to have his number, but JMM did have a terrible showing against Norwood, a step up in competition.

Well, most people thought that JMM beat Norwood. I didnt. But I was in the minority. It wasnt a pretty fight, thats for sure. I thought between the 3 they were sorta close. In their primes the fights couldve went either way. JMM was definitely not popular due to his counterpunching style. As far as Norwood/Poison, black fighters with speed and rhythm ALWAYS trouble Mexican fighters. Speaking of which...a personal classic of mine was Austin vs R. Marquez. A couple of punches the other way..and Austin couldve stopped Marquez from being the legend he ultimately became.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I hear what you are saying...but people were talking about JMM fighting against the other two since 99...he didnt get the fight til 07. An earlier version of MAB was a better version but likewise with a 26-30 year old JMM too. Thats the timeframe I am speaking of. Not 2007.

The point I'm making is that if JMM was really that much better than dude, he would have dominated him or beat him more decisively even if he was past it himself. MAB had way more mileage than Marquez did at the time even though both were past it. MAB fought to a draw or won in many peoples eyes against a dude cats said he ducked in their primes. That right there shows that he wasn't leagues apart from dude like some cats tried to make it seem.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All bullshyt aside Broner gets a lot of hate some of it his own doing some of it cuz of the media....

I dont hate him, but a lot of the stuff he has been doing lately...:mindblown:
I was actually a fan of his pre-Paulie. Now I think the media and the politics are preventing him from being his best and preventing the best fights.
The problem with boxing today is...everybody has to preserve their undefeated record.
What I want from AB is for him to focus on a division he can dominate....I think that division should be 140. Like @Skip b said....WW is really a waste of time boxing wise...although thats where he is making his bread at. Why dont Haymon and GBP just say fukk it and make Broner vs Swift? Its a close to even fight IMO. Swift would be the underdog...but what else is new. Not saying who I would ride with because its a close fight...just saying...this is the type of fight that boxing needs.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I dont hate him, but a lot of the stuff he has been doing lately...:mindblown:
I was actually a fan of his pre-Paulie. Now I think the media and the politics are preventing him from being his best and preventing the best fights.
The problem with boxing today is...everybody has to preserve their undefeated record.
What I want from AB is for him to focus on a division he can dominate....I think that division should be 140. Like @Skip b said....WW is really a waste of time boxing wise...although thats where he is making his bread at. Why dont Haymon and GBP just say fukk it and make Broner vs Swift? Its a close to even fight IMO. Swift would be the underdog...but what else is new. Not saying who I would ride with because its a close fight...just saying...this is the type of fight that boxing needs.
:heh:

Broner want no parts of Garcia, Garcia haunts that nikkas soul on some Duran SRL shyt and the silly shyt is they supposed to be friends

Team Garcia sees Broner as a small time joke and thi was before Paulie, Im not even sure if Broner dominates 140, his power was suspect at 135.........Broner has a lot to show

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point I'm making is that if JMM was really that much better than dude, he would have dominated him or beat him more decisively even if he was past it himself. MAB had way more mileage than Marquez did at the time even though both were past it. MAB fought to a draw or won in many peoples eyes against a dude cats said he ducked in their primes. That right there shows that he wasn't leagues apart from dude like some cats tried to make it seem.

I dont think he was that much better, I think they were all very close. My point was that when JMM was 26-30 years old nobody knew who he was as far as casual fans...so naturally he would be the underdog against them. Insiders were saying out of the 3 Marquez may be better. They were saying this in 99. JMM has had a helluva career and wasnt far from getting that 5th title in a different weight class. My whole point was even though they were contemporaries...their careers peaked at different points...but that dont mean JMM couldnt fukk with them when he was between 26-30 years of age.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

Broner want no parts of Garcia, Garcia haunts that nikkas soul on some Duran SRL shyt and the silly shyt is they supposed to be friends

Im not even sure if Broner dominates 140, his power was suspect at 135.........Broner has a lot to show

I am not sure he dominates either. I just want to see fighters reign divisions. Not just picking on AB. Anybody. I want to see guys reign divisions and not jump around weight classes for paydays. That can shorten your career going up and down in weight. I wish AB would stay at 135 like he said he would. I know you guys dont like it but I want to see him and Gamboa. If Gamboa is a fraud...who better to get rid of him than Broner?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I dont think he was that much better, I think they were all very close. My point was that when JMM was 26-30 years old nobody knew who he was as far as casual fans...so naturally he would be the underdog against them. Insiders were saying out of the 3 Marquez may be better. They were saying this in 99. JMM has had a helluva career and wasnt far from getting that 5th title in a different weight class. My whole point was even though they were contemporaries...their careers peaked at different points...but that dont mean JMM couldnt fukk with them when he was between 26-30 years of age.

I got you breh...just the media legend made it seem like Marquez was miles ahead and would son them if they ever fought. MAB kinda put that to rest. Personally I think Morales was the best out of the bunch, but not by much. All were up there and had different strengths and weaknesses

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
WBA strips Jones, Lebedev again cruiser champ

The World Boxing Association has decided to strip Panamanian Guillermo “El Felino” Jones of his WBA cruiserweight title for testing positive for the banned diuretic furosemide in the title fight last May 17 against Russian Denis Lebedev in Moscow, Russia. The Championships Committee made the decision to again recognize Lebedev as the WBA cruiserweight regular champion, however representatives of Jones and Lebedev have been told to negotiate a rematch. Should no agreement be reached, the WBA will call for a purse bid according to Gilberto Jesus Mendoza, WBA Executive Vice President and head of the World Championships Committee. Apparently the B sample was never opened in the case.

:snoop:

I knew this would eventually happen...its a shame a fallout like this tainted a FOTY candidate

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew this would eventually happen...its a shame a fallout like this tainted a FOTY candidate

shyt is just fukkin up the sport
tDZUgYZ.png