Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I personally would like to see Broner/Ghost. Not a fan of Guerrero, but he's a tough fighter.

I'd be ok with Zab, but a nikka ain't tryna see old ass Shane Mosley :aicmon:

Still hoping he knocks out that fukkboy Mundine, which he probably will
If Paulie could handcuff Broner what will Guererro a heavy thudding power south paw would do to Broner. Broner doesnt have the power to keepa big strong heavy WW like Guererro off of him like that, I felt his power was overrated at 135. Bad match for Broner and Broner knows this....

There is a reason Mayweather was on his bicycle and apprehensive of fighting in the pocket til the very end vs Guerrero, contrary standing in the pocket and walking down a limited fighter like Canelo

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally would like to see Broner/Ghost. Not a fan of Guerrero, but he's a tough fighter.

I'd be ok with Zab, but a nikka ain't tryna see old ass Shane Mosley :aicmon:

Still hoping he knocks out that fukkboy Mundine, which he probably will

yeah...but if Mosley beats Mundine...he is the best fight out there for AB in terms of risk/reward

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Khan's days are numbered. He wasnt gonna beat Alexander anyway....if he gets Guerrero...thats a fight I wouldnt want. He may escape with a win but he will surely be pushed to the brink and will have to do all he can to walk away with a win.
Ghost is also fast enough hand speed wise to keep Amir honest, so bad match all around for Khan

Awaits to see Khan turning his back and running from Guerrero's constant pressure, Guerrero aint gonna let him run tho:smugfavre:, and Khan damn sure aint pushing Guerrero off:blessed:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Paulie could handcuff Broner what will Guererro a heavy thudding power south paw would do to Broner. Broner doesnt have the power to keepa big strong heavy WW like Guererro off of him like that, I felt his power was overrated at 135. Bad match for Broner and Broner knows this....

There is a reason Mayweather was on his bicycle and apprehensive of fighting in the pocket til the very end vs Guerrero, contrary standing in the pocket and walking down a limited fighter like Canelo

Guerrero is a very good fighter but his weakness is hand speed and movement. He cant deal with it. Even with Salido beat him, he was more athletic than Guerrero. He was moving in and out and confusing him with combination punching. Its easy to catch Ghost flat-footed. Berto not a very smart fighter so he got dictated to by Ghost. AB cannot fight Ghost like he did Paulie or anybody at 130-135. He would have to use his feet a lot against Guerrero.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I would be surprised to see Ghost get a fight with AB unless he is a mandatory or something. Ghost makes opponents look bad, he is rough (you definitely wont walk away unscathed), and he is not a huge draw.

Broner's future opponents will be a list of Floyd's leftovers. I will look for them to try and get Shane next should he beat Mundine.....and look for Zab. Ortiz would be in the running if they werent expecting Molina to lay down for him and come off that belt so Ortiz can be Canelo's next meal.

i think IF ortiz beats molina, he's in a interesting situation, with alot of options.

the canelo fight would be obvious and a fight with broner i think is a big possibilty.

ortiz aint no 154 pounder himself, neither is broner but i can see broner for 1 fight moving up to 154 to make a fight with ortiz happen for the title. it's a chance for broner once again to make history, that why i think it's possible.

there's always the berto rematch :manny:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think IF ortiz beats molina, he's in a interesting situation, with alot of options.

the canelo fight would be obvious and a fight with broner i think is a big possibilty.

ortiz aint no 154 pounder himself, neither is broner but i can see broner for 1 fight moving up to 154 to make a fight with ortiz happen for the title. it's a chance for broner once again to make history, that why i think it's possible.

there's always the berto rematch :manny:

I would have a lot of respect for Broner if he went to 154 to fight Ortiz. Ortiz is a mental midget but he is skilled enough that if you are not focused and locked in...he can fukk you up. Hypothetically, if Ortiz beat Molina and there is serious talk about Broner....I would expect that fight to take place at 147 if they dont make Ortiz CW for his title.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Guerrero is a very good fighter but his weakness is hand speed and movement. He cant deal with it. Even with Salido beat him, he was more athletic than Guerrero. He was moving in and out and confusing him with combination punching. Berto not a very smart fighter so he got dictated to by Ghost. AB cannot fight Ghost like he did Paulie or anybody at 130-135. He would have to use his feet a lot against Guerrero.
Robert The Ghost Handspeed is a issue:comeon:

Guerrero's handspeed and blinding automatic counters kept Floyd Honest, his movement is fine do you not see how he cuts off the ring vs superior athletic fighters with his constant pressure, what you want him to dance around the ring like SRL

His lack of head movement, and square stance is his issue

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Paulie aint a somebody, but then you saying he's had a fine career. nikkas can't even make up their mind. I can't even take you serious if you're comparing Lacy to Broner in any capacity so carry on.

*puts up yellow caution tape*

No need to go any further here folks

Why u think I stopped arguing with them breh?:manny:

#BandCamp

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He felt he won a fight where it was clearly evident Broner was flustered , when the world could see, he aint do shyt, how Broner beat paulie, by getting handcuffed by punches all night and throwing 15 punches a round landing like 4. Anybody spewing this foolishness that Broner dominated Paulie can sukk my dikk bottom line:pachaha:

Showtime shut Paulie up for a reason..........

You obviously did NOT watch the fight:rudy:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Show me a video or gifs of this domination Broner did, a punch or 2.........something, I'll wait..................................:smugfavre:

No need for gifs breh, I'm on my phone.

However, if u went back and watched the fight, u would see Broner landed the cleaner/more effective punches and Pauletta was just in there flailing his arms and shadow boxing.

Pauletta was barely landing punches in that fight. It looked like he was doing something, but if u watched without hate in your eyes, u would see he missed way too many punches with Broner standing right there in front of him

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No need for gifs breh, I'm on my phone.

However, if u went back and watched the fight, u would see Broner landed the cleaner/more effective punches and Pauletta was just in there flailing his arms and shadow boxing.

Pauletta was barely landing punches in that fight. It looked like he was doing something, but if u watched without hate in your eyes, u would see he missed way too many punches with Broner standing right there in front of him
Is spinning punches to the top of the head clean or effective:beli:

Not to mention the blatant fouls