Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
2cOBj6C.gif

LOL

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ring P4P Rankings

1. Floyd Mayweather Jr.

2. Andre Ward

3. Timothy Bradley

4. Wladimir Klitschko

5. Sergio Martinez

6. Juan Manuel Marquez

7. Manny Pacquiao

8. Adrien Broner

9. Saul Alvarez

10. Guillermo Rigondeaux

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/ratings

Ring is a joke now and cant be taken seriously. Canelo ahead of Swift is preposterous as everyone already knows....so lets not even go there. Lets just say we are going by "what have you done lately"? Then Adonis Stevenson deserves a spot before Canelo. A demolition of Dawson and domination of Cloud is better than beating up on Josesito, squeaking by Trout, and getting shut out by Floyd.

Also...I think its time to bring JMM off of there and Wlad, even though he hasnt lost in a while....after that performance against Povetkin...he needs his ass dropped too. Why? Because it didnt look like he could be Povetkin without all that wrestling stuff.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Breh, I'm not trying to convince u:manny:

I've watched the fight at least 3 times and if u can't see that Broner was snapping Pauletta's neck back over and over again during this fight, then u weren't really watching. Broner won that fight 8 rounds to 4.

The 5th round and on was when Broner really started throwing more and landing cleaner and cleaner.

Pauletta is getting credit that he doesnt deserve because he wasn't KO'd and bc he lasted the full 12 rounds and wasn't "arturo gatti'd"

He didn't do anything to really win that fight except throw almost 1000 punches will missing about 800 of them:yeshrug:

Pauletta won the early rounds only bc of AB lack of punching output....thsts it.
Definitely agree. Trying to remember, I think I had it 9-3 Broner.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
This is where I gotta school u...cuz u my lil nikka. there was a reason for the lack of punching output. It was because of Paulie's hand speed and activity. This is what yall always say to justify your point..."bu..bu...but Paulie wasnt landing!" IT MATTERS A DAMN. you say it was ineffective aggressiveness. wrong. If Paulie's activity and speed causes AB not to throw then his aggressiveness is ABSOLUTELY effective whether it lands or not. That falls under ring generalship.

I never had a problem with you saying AB clearly won...its when people say he dominated or the fight wasnt close. Again....where is CJ Ross right now? I havent heard one outcry about Tom Miller's 115-113 card for Paulie. :comeon:

Breh, all AB haters are running around thinking that Paulie actually accomplished something that night. Anyone that watched the fight without ANY bias can see that AB was CLEARLY landing the harder/cleaner/more effective punches.

Tom Miller?:heh:

Where's the outcry for the other judge, Tom Schreck, that scored it 117-111 in AB's favor? Or ESPN who scored it 117-111 for AB? Or the Associated Press who scored it 117-111 for AB?:patrice:

That's right, it isnt one, because Broner clearly won that fight in the minds of the majority.

Excerpt from Dan Rafael on the fight as well:

Malignaggi fought about as well as he could against Broner, who didn't blow him out but nonetheless deserved the unanimous decision. Malignaggi fought a fine fight, though. He was busy and moved well and deserved to be up 3-1 after four rounds. But Broner eventually settled into his rhythm and, although not nearly as active as Malignaggi, he was accurate with his punches. More important, his blows were much heavier. Much heavier. Broner's shots physically moved Malignaggi when he connected. Malignaggi's shots were more of an annoyance to Broner than anything doing damage. In an amateur fight, maybe Malignaggi would win. But in professional boxing it's about clean, hard, damaging blows, and Broner delivered way more of those, which is why Malignaggi had to come to the postfight news conference wearing sunglasses -- his face showed the damage from all the shots that Broner nailed him with.

Broner, who picked off many of Malignaggi's shots with his gloves and arms, landed his lead right hand all night. He hurt Malignaggi in the fifth and sixth rounds with the shot and closed the ninth round with a strong right hand. For the fight, Broner landed almost half of his overall punches, 246 of 524 punches (47 percent), according to CompuBox, while Malignaggi landed 214 of 843 blows (25 percent) with almost none of them having any real impact on Broner.

Like I said, yall COULDNT have watched the fight the rest of the world was watching with your "boxing eyes" on. Yall dislike AB, which is cool, because while he continues to win.......I can sit back like :ohlawd: knowing that you, @Skip b, and @Jello Biafra are burning on the inside in a furious rage:umad:

#BandCamp

Oh, and @Skip b........I'm at home now breh. You wanted gifs and pics?:mjpls:

p1.gif

P4.gif

P2.gif

hi-res-171177596-adrien-broner-lands-a-punch-on-paulie-malignaggi-during_crop_650.jpg

hi-res-171177265_crop_north.jpg

171177378.0_standard_352.0.jpg

a58145e3-948a-424b-96f5-401d88926ee9_001-Malignaggi-vs-Broner-IMG_1924.jpg

171177380.0_standard_352.0.jpg

1371963461000-USP-Boxing-Paulie-Malignaggi-vs-Adrien-Broner-1306230059_x-large.jpg
[/URL]
broner.jpg

Starting at 1:08......

Got DAMN:damn:

Even About Billions is sitting back, looking at his work like

adrien-broner-gold-grill.jpg

#BandCamp

:blessed:

Last edited:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
If AB would've put combos together and landed more than one punch at a time he would've KO'd Paulie. He still got in that ass regardless. Btw can anybody post a link for that fight.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Breh, all AB haters are running around thinking that Paulie actually accomplished something that night. Anyone that watched the fight without ANY bias can see that AB was CLEARLY landing the harder/cleaner/more effective punches.

Tom Miller?:heh:

Where's the outcry for the other judge, Tom Schreck, that scored it 117-111 in AB's favor? Or ESPN who scored it 117-111 for AB? Or the Associated Press who scored it 117-111 for AB?:patrice:

That's right, it isnt one, because Broner clearly won that fight in the minds of the majority.

Excerpt from Dan Rafael on the fight as well:

Like I said, yall COULDNT have watched the fight the rest of the world was watching with your "boxing eyes" on. Yall dislike AB, which is cool, because while he continues to win.......I can sit back like :ohlawd: knowing that you, @Skip b, and @Jello Biafra are burning on the inside in a furious rage:umad:

#BandCamp

Oh, and @Skip b........I'm at home now breh. You wanted gifs and pics?:mjpls:

p1.gif

P4.gif

P2.gif

hi-res-171177596-adrien-broner-lands-a-punch-on-paulie-malignaggi-during_crop_650.jpg

hi-res-171177265_crop_north.jpg

171177378.0_standard_352.0.jpg

a58145e3-948a-424b-96f5-401d88926ee9_001-Malignaggi-vs-Broner-IMG_1924.jpg

171177380.0_standard_352.0.jpg

1371963461000-USP-Boxing-Paulie-Malignaggi-vs-Adrien-Broner-1306230059_x-large.jpg
[/URL]
broner.jpg

Starting at 1:08......

Got DAMN:damn:

Even About Billions is sitting back, looking at his work like

adrien-broner-gold-grill.jpg

#BandCamp

:blessed:

:whoa: slow down breh you killing'em

This is too much #Bandcamp Ether:heh: