Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Is spinning punches to the top of the head clean or effective:beli:

Not to mention the blatant fouls

Breh, I'm not trying to convince u:manny:

I've watched the fight at least 3 times and if u can't see that Broner was snapping Pauletta's neck back over and over again during this fight, then u weren't really watching. Broner won that fight 8 rounds to 4.

The 5th round and on was when Broner really started throwing more and landing cleaner and cleaner.

Pauletta is getting credit that he doesnt deserve because he wasn't KO'd and bc he lasted the full 12 rounds and wasn't "arturo gatti'd"

He didn't do anything to really win that fight except throw almost 1000 punches will missing about 800 of them:yeshrug:

Pauletta won the early rounds only bc of AB lack of punching output....thsts it.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robert The Ghost Handspeed is a issue:comeon:

Guerrero's handspeed and blinding automatic counters kept Floyd Honest, his movement is fine do you not see how he cuts off the ring vs superior athletic fighters with his constant pressure, what you want him to dance around the ring like SRL

His lack of head movement, and square stance is his issue

I saw him cut the ring off against Berto, who is superior to him athletically, but as I said...Berto's boxing mind isnt the best. Guerrero has good hand speed but just like Oscar...fast fighters bother him...same token, no head movement and square stance. He had a problem with Salido's in and out movement...so its not just lateral movement that I was mentioning. Either way...my point is....Broner hasnt really shown that he is effective moving AND fighting...which seems like a recipe for disaster at 147.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:snoop: @ no danny garcia on the ring p4p rankings but canelo is on there

I ain't surprised

I said this right after Matthysse killed Peterson...Once Swift whoops dudes ass they goin downplay the W

Its either Matthysse was winning the first half of the fight he only lost cuz of his eye:bryan:

Or Lucas had 2 Ls he was never shyt:sadcam:

Same exact shyt they did to the Khan W:beli:

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Garcia not being listed is a fukking joke. Good to see Bradley up there, though. Love him or hate him (or don't care about him at all, which I think is the case with most people), he earned that spot.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pauletta won the early rounds only bc of AB lack of punching output....thsts it.

This is where I gotta school u...cuz u my lil nikka. there was a reason for the lack of punching output. It was because of Paulie's hand speed and activity. This is what yall always say to justify your point..."bu..bu...but Paulie wasnt landing!" IT MATTERS A DAMN. you say it was ineffective aggressiveness. wrong. If Paulie's activity and speed causes AB not to throw then his aggressiveness is ABSOLUTELY effective whether it lands or not. That falls under ring generalship.

I never had a problem with you saying AB clearly won...its when people say he dominated or the fight wasnt close. Again....where is CJ Ross right now? I havent heard one outcry about Tom Miller's 115-113 card for Paulie. :comeon:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: @ no danny garcia on the ring p4p rankings but canelo is on there

2cOBj6C.gif