Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Yea, Sergio looked like shyt in his last fight against Murray.

Right now he looks ripe for the picking. I could very well see Cotto beating him
Martinez's knee was not 100%, at all, thus taking away one of his greatest assets, his mobility. But he just had to have his bout in Argentina...he also broke his left hand (he's southpaw) in the 2nd round.

Don't let that performance fool you, not taking anything away from Murray, but Martinez is still the unequivocal top dog at 160

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Murray won that fight. That knee shyt is whatever. whether he use his legs or not dude isnt that good of a boxer.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

#9 ranked Super Flyweight Felipe Orcuta vs. Javier Gallo

Split Decision my ass......

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
then floyd might jump on that rematch:leon:

Yeah Cotto definitely has to do something big in order to get a Floyd rematch. If he were to beat Sergio convincingly or knockout Canelo, than yeah I have no problem with it. He just can't beat Molina for his belt or beat Angulo and start talking that Floyd nonsense. He gotta show the public that he deserves a 2nd chance since he lost clearly the 1st time although it was a good competitive fight.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea I don't think anybody should have a problem with mayweather/cotto 2, if cotto beats martinez or canelo,

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
man this 24/7 is dope as fukk! Desert Storm and JMM can really do a 24/7
I'm telling y'all that fight is gonna be crazy

Edit: Just got to the part where JMM is training with Heredia, dude got heated REAL FAST :heh:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Martinez's knee was not 100%, at all, thus taking away one of his greatest assets, his mobility. But he just had to have his bout in Argentina...he also broke his left hand (he's southpaw) in the 2nd round.

Don't let that performance fool you, not taking anything away from Murray, but Martinez is still the unequivocal top dog at 160

yeah, Serge maybe an overrated fighter...but I will take any bet against Martinez should he and Cotto fight.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea I don't think anybody should have a problem with mayweather/cotto 2, if cotto beats martinez or canelo,

not sure why Cotto beating Canelo would warrant a rematch. Floyd just washed the nikka. Canelo aint showed nothin except for beating Trout....barely. If Cotto were to beat Canelo then he deserves a rematch with Trout...not with Floyd. I dont know what the feelings are here about Rodriguez....but since that fight was announced I was kinda surprised HBO approved him...but I guess they didnt have many options and just wanted to get Cotto back on.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
roach just made boy more aggressive like he used to be at 140 etc..plus cotto went extras hard with the training. But

I dont know if Roach has made any difference. I just think it was Delvin's style. Fighting that style can get Cotton KTFO against top level fighters. Maybe Roach is a difference maker when it comes to training and conditioning..but he is not a game changer when it comes to technical ability IMO. Toney was already technically masterful...just needed some motivation and conditioning.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broner would beat Crawford's ass:russ:

#BandCamp

I bet you REAL bread that he wont. (save this post Coli Fam) We will never find out though will we? Your logic is always about what opportunities someone has been afforded...not realizing shyt dont materialize for everyone at the same time and that goes for any sports or entertainment. I'll give you this though...you will be able to gloat for a few years because this nikka gonna be picking cherries for a while. After Maidana, bet u he recycles Mosley....especially should he beat Mundine....but likely even if he dont
VazvX6c.png