Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lets not give a man props for taking a asswhipping of his life and getting saved by the bell vs a untested fighter he dragged up a whole division trying to get a easy W versus.:comeon:

The fight aint PPV worthy and I aint buying, this should have been on the Rios Manny card, if Top Rank and HBO had any balls, or even better gave a fukk about boxing fans like showtime has shown
:childplease:
Skip you're shyt is all over the place breh Manny Rios has no business being a ppv card IMO. Bradley JMM will be FOTY material

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/post/_/id/5751/joshuas-pro-debut-to-air-on-espn3
Fight fans in the United States will be able to watch a legal stream of the big fight card at the O2 Arena in London on Saturday.

The card, headlined by the professional debut of 2012 British Olympic super heavyweight gold medalist Anthony Joshua, will stream live beginning at 3:30 p.m. ET on ESPN3.com after a deal was finalized on Thursday.

The 23-year-old Joshua faces Emanuele Leo (8-0, 3 KOs) of Italy in the six-round main event.

The stream, which will use the Sky Sports call of the fight from the British broadcast, will also include several undercard bouts, including England's Scott Quigg (26-0-1, 19 KOs) against Miami-based Cuban Yoandris Salinas (20-0-1, 13 KOs) for a vacant junior featherweight title and lightweight contender Kevin Mitchell (34-2, 24 KOs) against Marco Lopez (23-2, 14 KOs).

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
breh you always say you never pay for PPVs lol...now if it was jmm vs alexander for his 147 title i would have said fukk that...keep in my mind im no fan of tim Bradley at all but that nikka did many things right and wrong in that ruslan fight...it was enough for me to part with 50 something bucks...I need to see Bradley's equilibrium thrown in the bushes :birdman: (as well as Cruz's by Salido :birdman:) and I want to see lomachenko too :manny:
Tiny tim gonna give JMM all he can handle breh

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
No one.

Danny's wasting his time at 140lb, unless he wants to just stay there and dominate as a Kingpin, i.e Kostya Tszyu.

All the best fighters fight are at 147 (around that weight class). About Billions, Floyd, Manny, Bradley, JMM, Ortiz, Guerrero, Alexander, Khan, Maidana, Malignaggi, Thurman.

I'd like to see Danny step up in weight and maybe take on a Robert Guerrero or something to get his feet wet at 147. Nobody at 140 is seeing Danny Garcia.
Agreed. Just go up in weight where the money is. Start off with Paulie or Ghost to get his feet wet

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I don't think Gamboa could handle a good counter punch from the other Garcia (Mikey) that's closer to his natural size. If he were to move up and fight Danny Garcia, he might get hit with a left hook that could ruin his underwhelming career.
Garcia would break Gamboas jaw. I think either Garcia is a nightmare for gamboa.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. Just go up and weight where the money is. Start off with Paulie or Ghost to get his feet wet

Yeah, I mean, after Matthysse....what's left at 140?

He beat Zab, Khan, and Matthysse. Time to move up unless he's just gonna stay there and "Kostya Tszyu/Andre Ward" the division:yeshrug:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Rehabbing that shoulder and figuring out who will be the easiest opponent to make a come back against. Might throw him in there with Josito Lopez in a crossroads fight. Perfect underachiever versus the overachiever match up. :manny:
Josesito would beat the shyt out of Berto....

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Klitschko-Povetkin judge on probation, wears electronic ankle bracelet
WBA-appointed Klitschko-Povetkin judge Ted Gimza has been given special permission by the Circuit Court of the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit, Lake County, Illinois, to leave the USA to work the WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight championship fight on October 5 in Moscow, Russia. Gimza, who in a plea bargain pled guilty to a felony weapons charge on July 29th (Lake County Case Number: 12CF382) is serving a two-year probation which includes 24/7 electronic home monitoring, a.k.a. “ankle bracelet” for a period of 160 days which extends well past the fight date. According to Keith S. Brin, Clerk of the Circuit Court of Lake County, Gimza has been granted the right to leave the country between October 1 and October 7 for employment purposes and is released from electronic home monitoring during the above time periods. The WBA is aware of Gimza’s legal situation and both camps have signed off on him working the fight.

GJLcEUy.png

S4Mcv70.png

:what:

:snoop:
Gimza's a piece of shyt. I'm shocked at this they do not play at all in Lake County especially when it comes to weapons charges. I caught a case there and they tried to ruin my life thank god for that jew lawyer

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yeah, I mean, after Matthysse....what's left at 140?

He beat Zab, Khan, and Matthysse. Time to move up unless he's just gonna stay there and "Kostya Tszyu/Andre Ward" the division:yeshrug:
Garcia/Ghost would be an excellent fight. So would Paulie/Garcia. If he's gonna fight at 140 he should fight Broner imo although thats a super dangerous fight for Garcia Broner and golden boy

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You don't think JMM/Bradley is going to be a very good fight?

oh no..i think its an interesting fight...i just think jmm has a real chance of ko'ing bradley after bradley mentioned he was slurring for 2 months after the fight..thats what i meant about not putting too much faith in a nikka