Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I don't think Gamboa could handle a good counter punch from the other Garcia (Mikey) that's closer to his natural size. If he were to move up and fight Danny Garcia, he might get hit with a left hook that could ruin his underwhelming career.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
The winner of Lamont Peterson vs Dierry Jean so he can officially be Undisputed champ most likely

I can't really think of anybody else... Maybe Gamboa if he's desperate enough N wants to move up again

Angel goin off on 50cent :ohlawd:
I can accept those...what about Ricky Burns if he chose to move up? Nyquil Vazquez? Beltran?

Hammerin' Hank Lundy?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Lundy looked real good in his last fight, but I think he needs another solid performance before we give this nikka a big fight/pay day. How many times has dude been on the edge of big things only to fukk it up.

Let Vazquez and Abril fight each other in some laboratory and see if they can create a new sleeping pill or some shyt. Nobody should ever bring their names up when it comes to potential fights.

If Garcia moves up, he should fight Alexander with the winner getting Floyd.

If he stays at 140, a fight with him and Allakverdiev wouldn't be bad, but he's only known for taking Guzman's 0 away and not much else.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I thought Burns jaw broke N he might never fight again

Vazquez god please No:sadcam:

Lundy would be ehhhh they both from Philly it could work
Burns is already back to light training...

Garcia having a fight with Lundy in Philly would be big business......his name's getting so big, he might not ever get the chance to fight in Philly again :ld:

...and somebody gotta put an end to Nyquil :sadcam:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Burns is already back to light training...

Garcia having a fight with Lundy in Philly would be big business......his name's getting so big, he might not ever get the chance to fight in Philly again :ld:

...and somebody gotta put an end to Nyquil :sadcam:
my boy who's on lundy's team says they are trying to go after Peterson..and he says that's what everyone fear is if lundy doesn't fight a champ next he's going to fukk it up again lol

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I don't think Gamboa could handle a good counter punch from the other Garcia (Mikey) that's closer to his natural size. If he were to move up and fight Danny Garcia, he might get hit with a left hook that could ruin his underwhelming career.

shyt Ill watch him fight a bum in Las Olas at this point, get some kind of work in. :leostare: