Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
zzg.gif

where is that gif from? :dead:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
@Newzz I'm very interested to see how #BandCamp does against chino. What's your honest un-stanning opinion of the fight?
@patscorpio @SuikodenII @ChocolateGiddyUp @Skip b @LauderdaleBoss basically all my boxing brehs, what is your opinion on maidana/broner?
I'm taking Broner as well. Maidana doesn't have that one punch power, he is a strong fighter who wears you down with an assault of hard punches. With Broner's defensive skills I think it will be hard for Maidana to land enough to put Broner in trouble. Maidana's boxing skills also leave a lot to be desired, big advantage for Broner. As well as Maidana has proven to be durable in that he recovers from knockdown's, but he can be knocked down and hurt. Physically Maidana isn't a big Welter, so we will see how Broner's power has adjusted. I don't think the Paulie fight is a great indication, because it was his first fight and Paulie has a pretty good chin.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Cotto 153.2, Rodriguez 154

537244_10152133389718243_1792360827_n.png
lmao @ them having to wear Magic jerseys...what kinda propaganda bullshyt is this???? :heh:

is the Cotto fight sold out btw?

just noticed, according to boxrec, alexander is now fighting judah on 12/7 in BK instead? i guess the mayweather/khan shyt might be true after all.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
lmao @ them having to wear Magic jerseys...what kinda propaganda bullshyt is this???? :heh:

just noticed, according to boxrec, alexander is now fighting judah on 12/7 in BK instead? i guess the mayweather/khan shyt might be true after all.
boxrec jumped the gun and listed that wrong info.

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science

I've read Judah vs Porter on Dec 7
and that Con and Devon are both moving from that date

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Greg Sirb, Executive Director of the Pennsylvania State Athletic Commission and former President of the Association of Boxing Commissions has sent a letter to USA Boxing President Charles F. Butler, asking why it’s OK for amateur boxers can sign professional contracts with APB or WSB and still be eligible for the Olympics, but if these same amateur Boxers sign with Golden Boy, Iron Mike, Top Rank and or Main Events they would automatically lose their Olympic eligibility.
http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/mor...-tyson-productions-dispute-227942#more-227942

USA Boxing catching hell :ohlawd:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

Boxrec is like the NY Post when it comes to the accuracy of their fight schedule.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
mismatch? if anything these are the closest odds i've seen for a klitschko fight in a while