Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He said Randall Bailey was

but he ran through bailey :huh:..i don't remember cotto struggling or being wobbled in that fight at all..i guess he didn't want to admit a last min replacement nearly knocked him the fukk out lol

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
What y'all think Andre Berto doing right now?

Rehabbing that shoulder and figuring out who will be the easiest opponent to make a come back against. Might throw him in there with Josito Lopez in a crossroads fight. Perfect underachiever versus the overachiever match up. :manny:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Klitschko-Povetkin judge on probation, wears electronic ankle bracelet
WBA-appointed Klitschko-Povetkin judge Ted Gimza has been given special permission by the Circuit Court of the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit, Lake County, Illinois, to leave the USA to work the WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight championship fight on October 5 in Moscow, Russia. Gimza, who in a plea bargain pled guilty to a felony weapons charge on July 29th (Lake County Case Number: 12CF382) is serving a two-year probation which includes 24/7 electronic home monitoring, a.k.a. “ankle bracelet” for a period of 160 days which extends well past the fight date. According to Keith S. Brin, Clerk of the Circuit Court of Lake County, Gimza has been granted the right to leave the country between October 1 and October 7 for employment purposes and is released from electronic home monitoring during the above time periods. The WBA is aware of Gimza’s legal situation and both camps have signed off on him working the fight.

GJLcEUy.png

S4Mcv70.png

:what:

:snoop:

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
Klitschko-Povetkin judge on probation, wears electronic ankle bracelet
WBA-appointed Klitschko-Povetkin judge Ted Gimza has been given special permission by the Circuit Court of the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit, Lake County, Illinois, to leave the USA to work the WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight championship fight on October 5 in Moscow, Russia. Gimza, who in a plea bargain pled guilty to a felony weapons charge on July 29th (Lake County Case Number: 12CF382) is serving a two-year probation which includes 24/7 electronic home monitoring, a.k.a. “ankle bracelet” for a period of 160 days which extends well past the fight date. According to Keith S. Brin, Clerk of the Circuit Court of Lake County, Gimza has been granted the right to leave the country between October 1 and October 7 for employment purposes and is released from electronic home monitoring during the above time periods. The WBA is aware of Gimza’s legal situation and both camps have signed off on him working the fight.

GJLcEUy.png

S4Mcv70.png

:what:

:snoop:
:usure:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean....with all the recent attention and focus on these judges...this is the last thing we need. Not saying that this is a bad person....but at this time....:why: why we got a guy who just pled guilty to a felony judging a fight....
BmaXc92.png

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@ChocolateGiddyUp @Newzz

One more at 140? With who? :patrice:

No one.

Danny's wasting his time at 140lb, unless he wants to just stay there and dominate as a Kingpin, i.e Kostya Tszyu.

All the best fighters fight are at 147 (around that weight class). About Billions, Floyd, Manny, Bradley, JMM, Ortiz, Guerrero, Alexander, Khan, Maidana, Malignaggi, Thurman.

I'd like to see Danny step up in weight and maybe take on a Robert Guerrero or something to get his feet wet at 147. Nobody at 140 is seeing Danny Garcia.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
lets put it this way breh....bradley is coming off the leading candidate for FOTY against ruslan provodnikov in which he showed something he never really truly showed in his previous 29 fights: vulnerability..he survived in a brutal slugfest and upped his profile/marketability while keeping his welterweight title...marquez is also coming off a FOTY and KO of the year for 2012 against pacquiao and wants to go for a title in a 5th division. Add to the fact of wondering which will determine the outcome of this bout: Bradley outworking or slugging it out with an aging JMM (regardless of the muscle gain) for the win or has Bradley's punch resistance been badly compromised to the point from that Ruslan fight where JMM can stop him. The backstory and potential outcomes is why i think its PPV quality and why I have no problems with it or paying for it. It's nice to be able to watch a boxing PPV without floyd or pac having to be in it to sell.
c/s this 100% I would pay $40 for this PPV
I have a feeling it's going to be a classic battle