Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Now that Zab is with GBP, pencil him in for a title shot...whether its with Peterson or one of the belts Danny vacates. Matthysse gonna get a crack at a title soon too, maybe against Zab for a vacant.

GOAT Quote - "we have a new Manny Pacquiao...and his name is Lucas "the Machine" Matthysse!!!"
Zab vs Peterson
Matthysse vs the Broner Madiana winner

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
LM is trying to stir the pot so when Danny moves to 147, his fans can say oh he ducked a rematch, Garcia had fear in his eyes, he's scared, he only won cause he closed Matthysse eye, oh LM only got knockdown nearly out the ring cause of ropes and all type of shyt:pachaha:

How do you see a Floyd Garcia match playing out, and is you gonna be repping TMT or swiftset:lupe:

I'd like to see Garcia get at least 2 fights at 147 first ,Someone like Cano or Josesito Lopez first then Kell Brook

Ain't nobody fukking wit Floyd but with Swift improving erry fight, his chin, power, N ability to game plan I can see him making it a fight N doing better then Canelo N Ghost...giving him more exposure N fans

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What's with all the Canelo has to move up nonsense?? He jus made 152 N looked good didn't look drained:childplease:

He still got a fight with Cotto thatll be PPV...He can fight Angulo which would be must see slugfest...After Ortiz has a tune up or two Canelo can beat the shyt outta that dummy...he can easily get the belt off Molina or if Floyd vacates get that one

What is there for him at 160??:smugfavre:

i actually think a Canelo v Ortiz match would be a good scrap, and that Canelo would have his hands full, pendinh Ortiz doesn't flak out

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i actually think a Canelo v Ortiz match would be a good scrap, and that Canelo would have his hands full, pendinh Ortiz doesn't flak out
Canelo is just as much as a headcase as Ortiz, he needed to points off Saturday, Canelo just has faced over matched opponents no one who would take him to the doghouse and bring that out in him

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Looks like Garcia vs Matthysse 2 is gonna happen. I think that was obvious though because Danny is far from being ready for Floyd (if ever) and 140 right now seems like it's sorta depleting and 147 is gonna have the strong arm again. But I like a rematch, why not?

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Looks like Garcia vs Matthysse 2 is gonna happen. I think that was obvious though because Danny is far from being ready for Floyd (if ever) and 140 right now seems like it's sorta depleting and 147 is gonna have the strong arm again. But I like a rematch, why not?

:smugdraper:

The death of #lowblowset is coming.....