Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive never seen a mouse relocate to the jaw. you can see it parallel to his mouth like he has a mouthfull of something. fighters get hit with a lot of big left hooks and dont swell up on the jaw like matthysse did last night

ece3f02024d66c1f3d0f6a7067001a94.jpg

its probably because something on that side of his face is fractured. I was done when I saw the corner pushing the swelling out with their thumbs then sayin somethin to the effect of "yeah...that's good" no enswell or ice? :dead:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
you nikkas still hating Danny and dikk riding Mattysse.......:childplease: I told you nikkas, when you going to listen:sitdown:

before i forget, where is that mothafukka who said you dont train to throw a bunch of punches when you train? I told you, if you train in spurts that shyt wont help you. You always Throw a lot of punches when you train.

:dead: @ pacing your self when fighting the best fighter on the planet

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:umad:

How many times did Matthysse hit behind the head like that nikka always do N did to Peterson?? How many times did he hold swift down by the neck causing them low blows??

Swift Scary??:aicmon: He broke that nikka down fukked his face up N had him hesitant to throw punches... oh N then he dropped his ass for good measure:ahh:

Danny aint seein Floyd nobody is but he sure af earned his shot N that payday:birdman:
:bryan:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
its probably because something on that side of his face is fractured. I was done when I saw the corner pushing the swelling out with their thumbs then sayin somethin to the effect of "yeah...that's good" no enswell or ice? :dead:
Yeah wtf was up with that. I had that:ohhh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Matthysse is fine...he got a Zab rematch, a Maidana showdown, loser of Khan vs Alexander, Lopez, Thurman, Guerrero

It would be nice if Alvarado N Rios weren't TR
He wants to move up I just cant see him beating the improved Maidana and Alexander, Thurman, and Guerrero of the world, world class fighters aint gonna fold like a lawn chair and get ko'ed from decent shots, and I doubt his power translate heavier anyway.Lucas needs to stay at 140 and fight Cano and dragged down Lopez or Maidana. He's food at 147 though, he dont move his hands enough, and he wont be the big man like he was majority of his time at 140

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
thats sounds about right and that would be interesting to see if matthysse and his team says he suffered a facial fracture because to be honest with you danny garcia did not hit that man hard enough to break bones in his face from the fight i was watching

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yeah Matthysse needs to stay at 140. There's too many blueprints on how to beat dude now. Just imagine what Thurman would do to that nikka. He'd prolly stop him by round 6 or 7.

Lucas definitely needs to improve his footwork. He's aggressive with guys he knows he can bully, but cuts that shyt out as soon as you got something to make him respect you (power, lateral movement, boxing skills)

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I honestly thought the swelling on his cheek was caused by his corner man pushing the swelling out of his eye.
nikkas need to stop with all the shyt about the swelling

Garcia's viscous hooks caused the swelling, the swelling which is something I stated a while back that would play a factor in this fight and why Lucas has avoided punchers in his career, he has weak skin and was nearly stopped by Harris

As far as his corner man using their fingers they were pushing down to make sure his orbital bone wasnt cracked, commentators knew this but they were giving Matthysse a excuse for his fans, like they tried to pretend Canelo was doing shyt to Floyd but eating counters. Lets also not act like his corner man aint have the swelling under wraps and drastically decreased by round 10

Butthurt ass nikkas use the weakest ways to troll step yall game up, Danny won 7 of the first 10 rounds, didnt even budge at Matthysse best punch after his mouthpiece was knocked in the crowd, and in classic Garcia form when hit with a good shot he returned and nearly knocked Matthysse out the ring for his first career knockdown, then closed out the show, there are levels to this, Garcia is a A level fighter, Matthysse is a step below a B level fighter (contrary to a complete hype job like Canelo) although I trashed talk him and called him all types of bums, he just wasnt ready for Garcia problems, he lost some of his skill facing D class fighters and bums, not to mention that like I said he's never faced a puncher let alone a person with special power with every punch like Garcia

Those complaining and want a rematch see Morales, Garica will have no respect from the start if that fight went down once again, Matthysse a good fighter, he needs to be kept the fukk away from Garcia though

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:wow: reading around the hate is still strong for Garcia, nikkas is trying to say his resume was no better than Hatton's

Had it not been for crooked ass boxing politics Garcia would be the undisputed champion in this day and age, Matthysse should of received Peterson title after he beat him. People need to acknowledge this greatness, if Floyd losses one day, he's the only one I can see making this happen

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
http://www.boxingscene.com/hbos-grasp-cotto-fight-raises-industry-eyebrows--69674

:wow: Cotto is really Boss, the only nikka smart enough to play showtime and HBO agaist eachother, Showtime aint want to give him big money for a easy touch so he ran to a HBO who is desperate for stars, then probably runs back to showtime for a Canelo match, since he didnt get locked into a long term deal, the Rodriguez fight is a one time thing:salute:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats sounds about right and that would be interesting to see if matthysse and his team says he suffered a facial fracture because to be honest with you danny garcia did not hit that man hard enough to break bones in his face from the fight i was watching

it didnt look like it hit him that hard..but when the swelling started...from the angle of the fight....I didnt see what happened. it couldve been a perfectly placed jab that fractured his orbital bone and that could cause the facial swelling.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: reading around the hate is still strong for Garcia, nikkas is trying to say his resume was no better than Hatton's

Had it not been for crooked ass boxing politics Garcia would be the undisputed champion in this day and age, Matthysse should of received Peterson title after he beat him. People need to acknowledge this greatness, if Floyd losses one day, he's the only one I can see making this happen

I dont think its pure hate. I just think that Danny is a guy that is a workman like fighter...so it doesnt look like he is that good when given the eye test. Froch is another guy like that who comes to mind. He is a lot better fighter than he looks. Matthysse is a decent fighter...but flawed. He is like a better version of Bredis Prescott.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you nikkas still hating Danny and dikk riding Mattysse.......:childplease: I told you nikkas, when you going to listen:sitdown:

before i forget, where is that mothafukka who said you dont train to throw a bunch of punches when you train? I told you, if you train in spurts that shyt wont help you. You always Throw a lot of punches when you train.

:dead: @ pacing your self when fighting the best fighter on the planet

they count the number of punches Floyd throws in camp. he has to throw a certain amount. people sound real ignorant...even professionals...like I think it was Hatton that said (in reference to Floyd working the pads) that nobody is gonna get hit that many times unless you stand right there and let them hit you.

they miss the whole point. its funny because Floyd works pads like that but he dont even throw many combinations. the pad work and throwing a certain amount of punches is for REPETITION!!!! it keeps him sharp, helps his stamina, and most importantly...it hones his accuracy. its like Larry Bird used to go in the gym and shoot like 1000 jumpers a day or some shyt.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I dont think its pure hate. I just think that Danny is a guy that is a workman like fighter...so it doesnt look like he is that good when given the eye test. Froch is another guy like that who comes to mind. He is a lot better fighter than he looks. Matthysse is a decent fighter...but flawed. He is like a better version of Bredis Prescott.
So Matthysse still passes the eye test after taking a asswhipping 3/4 of the fight and almost getting knocked out the ring:pachaha:

Its pure hate breh, how can you not like Garcia hes cleaned out his division form top to bottom to prospects like Theophane, to bangers no one want to face like ****:mindblown:

I expected Garcia to be getting that love from Floyd haters:manny: