Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
My homie texted me Canelo is at 156 lbs and that the camp is concerned about him making weight since the weight is not coming off. Who knows it is all gossip right now but 153 lbs right now seems hard to believe

if he cant even make 154 then he has no right being at the division

go 160 and get beat by guys your size

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

Highly ranked Light Flyweight (Sorry, not finished w/ my rankings) Kazuto Ioka (WBA Champion) vs. Kwanthai Sithmorseng​

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I for one think it's great that Broner is training with Roger. I've said before that I think he has the potential to be a great fighter. He just needs to needs somebody to push him to the next level.

He needs to hit up Floyd SR to improve his defense. He's already an excellent counter puncher, but that shoulder roll is :huhldup:. I'm sure SR can help fix that.

I see no reason why this can't work out. Unless Broner is mentally p*ssy like Chad Dawson (which I highly doubt).

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CBS Sports showing boxing highlights. Right now it's Mathysse vs Peterson :ehh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Anybody giving Ishe Smith a shot against Carlos Molina??

I'm not...
Smith is better than people think, he's no walk over. I'm on the fence but great step up match for both, we need more fights like this, so you can truly know how good certain fighters is instead of hype jobs constantly getting through in with over matched opponents...

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Smith has good overall solid skills, but this nikka just doesn't fight with enough passion an intensity to win the close fights. He'll be competitive with just about anybody, but for some reason he can't dig deep during the moments of truth. This nikka barely beat K9. He needed help from the ref and a little promoter favoritism to get that win. Somebody with his skills and experience should have put a lop-sided schooling on K9, but instead we got a ugly competitive back in forth type mash up. I mean Joel Julio (another nikka Ishe lost to in a close fight) didn't struggle half as much with K9. It's amazing how so many cats didn't want to take that damn belt away from that nikka.

I expect Molina to be all over dude with his ugly ass Dr. Octopus boxing style and basically out work him in a fight everyone wishes they didn't have to see.