Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:ufdup:A one armed Kirkland was gonna KO him that's why his corner ran into the ring.

Please post a video of your fight so we can all exult in your victory :myman:

There is no footage friend. The club that was holding the show didnt pay anyone to record the fights. :upsetfavre:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Heard that broner and maidana got into it

even gon front i thought this was puff for sec :dead: so they pushing this fight from nov 9, to dec 14. and the undercard looks :wow: Undercard includes: Mares vs Gonzalez II, Thurman vs Soto Karass, Victor Ortiz vs Alfonso Gomez

large

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
even gon front i thought this was puff for sec :dead: so they pushing this fight from nov 9, to dec 14. and the undercard looks :wow: Undercard includes: Mares vs Gonzalez II, Thurman vs Soto Karass, Victor Ortiz vs Alfonso Gomez

large

I hope these breh's have legitimate beef and are not just trying to sell a fight.

I might go to the movies to the see that PPV, not steal it from the internet. Thurman-Soto Karass will either be a 2nd round KO or FOTY

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I hope these breh's have legitimate beef and are not just trying to sell a fight.

I might go to the movies to the see that PPV, not steal it from the internet. Thurman-Soto Karass will either be a 2nd round KO or FOTY

it wasn't too long ago they were going back in forth on twitter, they both been talking shyt to one another. i guess they just bumped into one another while at the shawn porter fight last night.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
it wasn't too long ago they were going back in forth on twitter, they both been talking shyt to one another. i guess they just bumped into one another while at the shawn porter fight last night.
Yea I remember that shyt, not surprised about Broner he's from cincinatti and he's a dummy. Surprised to see chino get live like that though

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
They really going overboard with all these ppv's, but at least they trying to stack that bytch though. Be nice if that shyt had a price tag of $40 or some shyt.