Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
lets not all talk about the ghost doing the best bobbing and weaving of his career to avoid Thurman
Guerrero doesn't get ktfo by Floyd and evades a gun charge in New York, but is afraid to fight the top 10 in his division
shyt is mad fugazi

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
Brings a tear to my eye:to:

Chavez_Espn_130826_005a.jpg
I hope I get credentialed for this mug. I'm doubtful

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
yeah :sadcam:...its a miracle after all his boxing fukkery he only has 1 professional loss and even that was a close loss and has never been legit KO'ed in boxing
Word, Bowe had quite the chin and heart.

Watching those Golota fights had me like :sadcam: His chin and heart were the only things he had left that night.

Still consider him one of my favorite fighters

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Random question for ya'll. Was having this discussion today...

How would Andre Ward fare against SMW James Toney? How many rounds could you see him winning?

Of course I think Toney wins, but I think Ward could give him some trouble. Makes for a great fantasy fight IMO

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

How would Andre Ward fare against SMW James Toney? How many rounds could you see him winning?

Of course I think Toney wins, but I think Ward could give him some trouble. Makes for a great fantasy fight IMO

SMW Toney was a gotdamn beast...that toney would punish ward something serious

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Toney, when he wasn't at his fat fukk prime, was a natural in the ring. Toney all day. I love my Michigan fighters.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
SMW Toney was a gotdamn beast...that toney would punish ward something serious
Toney, when he wasn't at his fat fukk prime, was a natural in the ring. Toney all day. I love my Michigan fighters.
Word, Toney was a beast in his prime. Problem was he was too damn inconsistent, and there were times where he just didn't show up.

I'd give Ward a chance against the Toney that fought Montell Griffin or Dave Tiberi

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Word, Toney was a beast in his prime. Problem was he was too damn inconsistent, and there were times where he just didn't show up.

I'd give Ward a chance against the Toney that fought Montell Griffin or Dave Tiberi

he didnt fight either of them at 168 though..tiberi was at middle and griffin at 175..toney fought the likes of prince charles willaims, tim littles, and iran barkley at 168

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

how many rounds? :dwillhuh:

breh, i think ward can beat a prime toney at 168. im a james fan myself, he was great but if yah think he would just sit on the ropes or in the pocket and time ward with counters all night, yall either hate ward with passion or on sum shyt. ward aint the freak athlete jones jr was but he's a highly intelligent guy in the ring, i can't see him just falling into one of james traps. with the timing, angles and his ability to fight diffrent styles he's a problem for a prime toney. im not a ward fan and never will be but, one thing i've always been impressed with him and i see that he does against every opponent, is that he controls the fukking distance like no other. tony might win and pull out a razor close descision, but aint no way in hell he sparking out ward with ease. i question which toney would even show up for the fight.

good question though.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
how many rounds? :dwillhuh:

breh, i think ward can beat a prime toney at 168. im a james fan myself, he was great but if yah think he would just sit on the ropes or in the pocket and time ward with counters all night, yall either hate ward with passion or on sum shyt. ward aint the freak athlete jones jr was but he's a highly intelligent guy in the ring, i can't see him just falling into one of james traps. with the timing, angles and his ability to fight diffrent styles he's a problem for a prime toney. im not a ward fan and never will be but, one thing i've always been impressed with him and i see that he does against every opponent, is that he controls the fukking distance like no other. tony might win and pull out a razor close descision, but aint no way in hell he sparking out ward with ease. i question which toney would even show up for the fight.

good question though.
Toney a overrated fighter himself but he mops the floor with Wards overrated ass

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toney a overrated fighter himself but he mops the floor with Wards overrated ass

Toney....overrated? I know I aint been on much lately....but still some things never change. I aint gonna get up in ya right now...but I do agree that Ward wasnt fukkin with prime Toney at 168. Then again....the one visible weakness that Toney had was he was able to be outworked....like Griffin did him.