Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
Thanks

I'll call in but keep quiet, too many people on my dikk here, I dont want to ruin your thing, but I may chime in. Mitchell will get sparked though....................
I'd hope we can all have a lively discussion and disagree respectfully. It's not a G rated show so if there are an f-bomb here and there that's cool as long as it's pertinent to the discussion and not some ole, you ain't shyt, you'll never be shyt type of thing

Jae

Daps
Reppin
So for tomorrow's BadCulture Radio Show, I have George Foreman III joining me. He's a guest columnist for a site called the TitleFight.com. One of their guys have been on my show before and they are pretty cool.
I believe @patscorpio is calling in Mr Leonidas is, maybe @BeatsBoxingMayhem and probably Ryan Bivins aka SweetBoxing if he's available. Please join the convo or even to bytch at ours if you wish, just keep it directed at the sport and no personal attacks.
I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So for tomorrow's BadCulture Radio Show, I have George Foreman III joining me. He's a guest columnist for a site called the TitleFight.com. One of their guys have been on my show before and they are pretty cool.
I believe @patscorpio is calling in Mr Leonidas is, maybe @BeatsBoxingMayhem and probably Ryan Bivins aka SweetBoxing if he's available. Please join the convo or even to bytch at ours if you wish, just keep it directed at the sport and no personal attacks.
I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you.

I may not be able to make the show this week..only because I got to wake up earlier than usual for a manager meeting at the job....but I should be able to make the coli themed show you want to do the week after :myman:

• Dap
Reactions: Jae

Jae

Daps
Reppin
I may not be able to make the show this week..only because I got to wake up earlier than usual for a manager meeting at the job....but I should be able to make the coli themed show you want to do the week after :myman:
sounds good. whenever you can make it I appreciate you joining.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Sept. 3rd, 8PM PST. I'll post the link in here along with the call in number.
You should have a topic on "Resume's in boxing" Since Calzaghee retired it's all about resume and fantasy fight, i'd like to see what my coli brehs think of that

• Dap
Reactions: Jae

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Question of the day #boxing heads. Who's loss is more detrimental to their meteoric rise? #Donaire or #Mares ?
Hmmm...

Nonito Donaire was considered a top 5 p4p guy by many writers and such where Mares was either on the cusp or a 6-10 guy. Personally I don't do P4P so I can't say where I had either :manny:

Donaire was also top dog once Mares moved up from Super Bantamweight and wasn't automatically top dawg due to the depth of talent already there (Gawdzales, Ponce, Mikey, John, Salido)

As far as how they lost, well its obvious who got it worse...one was outclassed, but at least scored a knockdown the other was touched by the hand of GAWD :wow:

Who they lost to........Donaire lost to arguably the greatest amateur fighter of all time, undefeated champion and master class boxer with the speed and power to match. Mares lost to a 3 time champion with great power, speed and boxing ability but extremely chinny. Mares was the MUCH heavier favorite to win and lost in much more devastating fashion.

As far as the future goes, both still have the machines behind them so no worries there, Donaire and Mares are both in a division that is a bit thin with Garcia gone, Santa Cruz sticking around 122 for a couple more bouts, Ponce and Gonzalez both moving up......it's a matter of match making at this point, but I'd rather be Donaire than Mares, that's for sure.

My vote goes to vacation time, Abner Mares.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Tim got an Iron beard, and will fight while being out on his feet, that plus his speed is probably why #MatthyseMafia is sparring Bradley.
Let's all hope for Tim's sake he corrected the defensive error that allowed Ruslan to reign on him with overhand rights