Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Thank you for your responses gents. Turning the focus to the Donaire/Rigo fight w/ Rigo emerging victorious and now has become persona non grata.

Is Rigo in danger of becoming the new Timothy Bradley or is getting the shine he deserves tied to him getting out of his current deal with Top Rank?
Arum is definitely not treating Bradley like he's not welcome, in fact he's put him immediately back on against what was supposed to be a soft touch and now against the p4p 2 or 3 guy in the world.

Rigo can't buy a fight :to:

Fans respect both guys for varying reasons, but this sport is all politics when it comes to actually having fights, especially with top competition. It's possible to force promoters/fighters/sanctioning bodies hands but it's the long road most fighters don't and should not have to take. Rigo just needs to get out of his contract and he'll be fine. The fans haven't forgot what he did and what he can do, but it's always better to be seen than be heard of, feel me?

• Dap
Reactions: Jae

SuikodenII

Daps
Mares needs to re-match Jhonny ASAP
I was just gonna say this

The motivation to win a belt is much higher than keeping it, and Jhonny is having problems making weight and wants to move up, if there's any time to catch him, this is it. He wasn't knocked :deadmanny: nor was he beat up, a vacation is the wrong thing to do and I have a feeling this loss really really hurt Abner Mares mentally. This is a major test for him, all we can do is wait and see how he does...

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
I was just gonna say this

The motivation to win a belt is much higher than keeping it, and Jhonny is having problems making weight and wants to move up, if there's any time to catch him, this is it. He wasn't knocked :deadmanny: nor was he beat up, a vacation is the wrong thing to do and I have a feeling this loss really really hurt Abner Mares mentally. This is a major test for him, all we can do is wait and see how he does...

Jhonny made Abner look like an amature the way he set him up with
the lazy pawing left jab ! As soon as Abner made the mistake of giving a halfhearted effort to block he came around the outside with the looping left . I don't even think he saw it until it was about to obliterate his chin !

Jhonny told these motherfukkas he was back for real not on no half ass money grab but they ain't listen though. Savy veteran shyt brehs :blessed:

SuikodenII

Daps
http://www.boxingscene.com/riddikk-bowe-eyes-pro-wresting-targets-hulk-hogan--69015

Former heavweight champion Riddikk Bowe (43-1-0 with 33 knockouts) is now looking to start a career in pro wrestling. Last month, Bowe tried his hand at Muay Thai and he was battered in two one-sided rounds. Bowe, 46-years-old, planned to have another Muay Thai bout, but now appears to be more interested in pursuing a career in pro wresting. He told WrestlingRumors.net that wrestling icon Hulk Hogan was his target - stating "[I want to use] Hogan as my warmup." Pro wrestler Tommy Dreamer has actually offered Bowe free wrestling training at his House of Hardcore training facility. Hogan works for wrestling promotion TNA, where a number of aging MMA fighters have appeared in recent weeks.

:dead:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brings a tear to my eye:to:

Chavez_Espn_130826_005a.jpg

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Brings a tear to my eye:to:

Chavez_Espn_130826_005a.jpg
that break on his 2nd knuckle is NASTY, that's a puttin in work outside the ring type of break
or maybe SR taught JR how to hit with all 4 knuckles at once :gladbron:
also seem's like JR lost 30lbs in the past 8 days