Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
doesn't matter if you think he's elite or not...dude is very unorthodox and wild with a damned good chin...he gives fighters problems...bhop vs bika would be a guaranteed strugglefest not only for them but for us to watch lol..we're not talking about prime bhop..we're talking about current day cagey old bhop who is not in his physical prime
Name one person of substance Bika beat, he aint good breh, tough fighter but not good, that edges on the line of being an eyesore and exciting fighter, not to mention Ward fought a shopworn version...............But lets not move this goalpost breh fukk has Ward done:demonic:

Ward best win is vs Froch, a guy that took a ass whipping and lucked out vs a shot small blown up career small MW in Taylor, shows how overrated these fighters are today, and how the MW/SMW divisions has regressed over the last few years. Ward has done nothing, his talkative ass has been mum when 168-175 heats up

Cant stand that fraud:mindblown:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Too much truth, go stand in the corner....
i5upht.jpg

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
So Pacquiao sprained his ankle playing basketball something Roach told him over and over not to do for those same reasons, coupled with the bankruptcy rumors that have been swirling recently about Manny, it's just too many bad omens for me when you are facing a fighter that dont quit with nothing to lose, hopefully I'm completely wrong:lupe:

Jae

CREATOR OF BADCULTURE.NET - VISIT & CLICK SOME ADS
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles/Inglewood All Day Every Day
My fine Coli Gents, here's the link for tonight's PodCast. George Foreman III is my guest as well as all of you that call in. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theopinionationradionetwork/2013/08/28/badculture-radio ... call in # (347) 945-6550 ... showtime 8PM PST . were talkin the Iron Mike Card, Mares/Santa Cruz w/ a little p4p talk about Mares, I'm thinking upcoming Mitchell Arreola, Guerrero turning down Keith Thurman, Canelo's media workout today, etc.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
So Pacquiao sprained his ankle playing basketball something Roach told him over and over not to do for those same reasons, coupled with the bankruptcy rumors that have been swirling recently about Manny, it's just too many bad omens for me when you are facing a fighter that dont quit with nothing to lose, hopefully I'm completely wrong:lupe:

I remember them saying something about Pacquiao playing too much basketball and how he limped off court just prior to his training for Cotto. It didn't seem to hinder him in the fight.

Manny's money is Manny's money, but for people who think he's one step closer to being evicted out of his house, thrown out of Congress and thrown to the savages on the streets :comeon: Manny on his worst year is making triple what any of us make. If a lifestyle change is needed, so be it. I don't know why people (like they did with Floyd) are indirectly wanting Manny to go back to square one like he was the star of Rocky V :heh:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I remember them saying something about Pacquiao playing too much basketball and how he limped off court just prior to his training for Cotto. It didn't seem to hinder him in the fight.

Manny's money is Manny's money, but for people who think he's one step closer to being evicted out of his house, thrown out of Congress and thrown to the savages on the streets :comeon: Manny on his worst year is making triple what any of us make. If a lifestyle change is needed, so be it. I don't know why people (like they did with Floyd) are indirectly wanting Manny to go back to square one like he was the star of Rocky V :heh:

exactly...manny will be fine...that dude is a national icon in his homeland...barring any abnormal and/or serious boxing injury or injuries..im sure he'll have a very comfortable way of life...boxing and post boxing life

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly...manny will be fine...that dude is a national icon in his homeland...barring any abnormal and/or serious boxing injury or injuries..im sure he'll have a very comfortable way of life...boxing and post boxing life
Manny is gonna end up broke
Bank on it
He has bad business people around him and hes too generous with his money
Theres a good chance hes close to broke now
Its not what you make, its what you spend

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
-Ruslan Chagaev returns on the undercard of Klitschko/Povetkin 10/5 against Jovo Pudar

-Dereck Chisora is facing undefeated Denis Boytsov on September 21st

-Beibut Shumenov (remember him?) is returning on the undercard of Pacquiao/Rios. How the WBA has allowed him to stay champion is anybody's guess...

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
My fine Coli Gents, here's the link for tonight's PodCast. George Foreman III is my guest as well as all of you that call in. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theopinionationradionetwork/2013/08/28/badculture-radio ... call in # (347) 945-6550 ... showtime 8PM PST . were talkin the Iron Mike Card, Mares/Santa Cruz w/ a little p4p talk about Mares, I'm thinking upcoming Mitchell Arreola, Guerrero turning down Keith Thurman, Canelo's media workout today, etc.

Damn just saw that its 8pm PST...I'm in Boston :lupe: