Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Yeah you right. I think it's only two legit Ryan Garcia fans on here. And one is Bushed I think.
At least the video you posted is a legitimate interview, bushed man usually posts those weird fan videos with the strange animation overlays.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
TBH Devin's career in retrospect is gonna be something that like analytics says is amazing but for those who where there will say he was good but not some ATG that his resume would imply.

Devin vs Paro isn't official so I`m wondering if they pull some IBF stunts and give Devin a 147 Debut that puts him in IBF Rankings where he can also test how he feels, and then Benn has a fight and they do Devin vs Benn in 2025 for the IBF which gives Devin his 3rd division.
Hearn needs to put some respect on Paro's name, let alone career, ffs.

He jumped up already to fight the boogey man and beat him in his own back yard.

Now he getting matched to go up to 147 already? It's that true, fukk outta here fast Eddie, that man is a snakeskinned b*stard, could sell ice to an Inuit.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Hearn needs to put some respect on Paro's name, let alone career, ffs.

He jumped up already to fight the boogey man and beat him in his own back yard.

Now he getting matched to go up to 147 already? It's that true, fukk outta here fast Eddie, that man is a snakeskinned b*stard, could sell ice to an Inuit.

No I`m saying Devin is rumored to fight Paro at 140, or go up to 147.

Paro was originally supposed to fight Regis last yr and then fought Matias so yeah I def got respect for Paro

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
No I`m saying Devin is rumored to fight Paro at 140, or go up to 147.

Paro was originally supposed to fight Regis last yr and then fought Matias so yeah I def got respect for Paro
Oh right, that makes sense. Tbh I don't really see Devin wanting to fight a puncher first up after the Garcia fight.

Not to diminish Haney, but that's just wise management, you don't risk it all by facing another beating that can end it for good. That's how the rot begins, one k.o., two k.o's, after that you get rocked by glancing jabs.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Oh right, that makes sense. Tbh I don't really see Devin wanting to fight a puncher first up after the Garcia fight.

Not to diminish Haney, but that's just wise management, you don't risk it all by facing another beating that can end it for good. That's how the rot begins, one k.o., two k.o's, after that you get rocked by glancing jabs.

Devin beat punches before the issue is Ryan generational speed and Devin's team game plan was ass

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
nobody knows that aaron pryor could really box. watch the middle rounds of pryor vs arguello 1. you will immediately see where floyd got his whole style from.
Really hard to pinpoint a fighter that fought like him.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And of course Tank Davis would love that lol

It's a Frank Martin now or never type situation. Bomac and Team knows Keyshawn aint ready yet but Keyshawn a Dog. But also Keyshawn vs Tank for a unification is a high risk high reward situation vs potentially losing his belt to Andy Cruz.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like Roy still interested in that Canelo and Bud fight. Idk his last performance I think Nelo pack that nikka Bud up.
The interviewer even brings that up to Roy at 1:58

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Devin beat punches before the issue is Ryan generational speed and Devin's team game plan was ass
Fair points. This is a dangerous fight for Haney, long layoff, got the beating of his life, get rocked again and the rot begins.

Better off fighting a Rocky Fielding type first up.