Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Excellent. Robeisy blew what could've lead to him unifying by headhunting and not going to the body enough when he had Espinoza badly hurt. Still a difficult fight stylistically, though. Should be another classic.
it will never not be funny...i told @LauderdaleBoss we can get creds for him to go to since it was in his area but he wanted to watch prograis vs haney which was the same night...missed an epic fight

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
it will never not be funny...i told @LauderdaleBoss we can get creds for him to go to since it was in his area but he wanted to watch prograis vs haney which was the same night...missed an epic fight

I was disappointed I paid more attention to Haney-Prograis until halfway through the fight. And I was streaming both. I expected this to just be a basic defense for Robeisy.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I'm interested in how many views this Ryan interview with Say Cheese get. Wonder if people still got an interest in dude.

I know Devin did an Interview with Ward and whenever that drop I want to see how many views that get and compare the two.

It's crazy because out of the two Dev seems to be getting more hate.

Ayo Ryan " I am KKK" Garcia aka Mr. Ostarine interview with Say Cheese just dropped.

Timestamp/Cliff Notes for anybody interested.
0:00 Talks about how he been/Mention he wants to bring awareness to various Conspiracy theories
3:00 Says he not on drugs and the only drugs he ever done was Weed, Alcohol and Shrooms. Denies being on Coke.
8:35 Talks Devin Haney
11:20 Says Him, Tank and Canelo are the Faces of boxing
14:00 Says F*ck Terrance Crawford and Says he dumb and Says He Overhyped and That he Can beat Bud in the ring.
20:00 Still Denies he ever cheated/ Says Nobody Cares About Devin Haney and say Dev couldn't knockout a civilian let alone a pro boxer.
23:00 Talks Shakur/ Says he's not like that and all he does is run. Says he a Bum
27:00 Says some people are after him and messing with his life/Go back to talking Conspiracy theories mentions Andrew Tate and Candance Owens
40:28 Talks about the Win being Overturned/Continues to deny he ever intentionally took PEDs/Tells Bill and Devin to shut up about him coming in overweight./ Says Mayweather telling him to come in overweight was just a joke./ Calls Devin a P*ssy
1:00:00 Talks Donald Trump/Money Management/Say Diseases like Covid/Monkey Pox/Cancer are all man made.
1:10:00 Talks Mayweather/Pitbull Cruz & Rayo/ Talks Spiritual Experiences/ Depression/ Fasting/ Says Alcohol is Ok to drink but doesn't eat veggies
1:28:00 Talks Drake/Food Talk/Religious Talk/General Small Talk
1:40:00 Disses Devin Haney For Wanting to Be on The Cover of a Video Game/ More Small Talk/ Says he would fight Boots, Shakur and Teofimo.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Slime nobody wants to fight him...

Y'all acting like he ducking wtf going on here ?

Nobody is ducking at this rate if all the 147 cats saying the offers ain't hitting.

Like I said if someone has 30 fights but is waiting on a breakout, activity is the least of their issues

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is ducking at this rate if all the 147 cats saying the offers ain't hitting.

Slime nobody wants to fight him...
It's people that would fight Boots we just seen David Avanesyan fight dude on short notice after Cody Crowley pulled out. The fights Boots want he either going to have to offer more money or move up to 54 or stay at 47 and fight lesser known fighters.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's people that would fight Boots we just seen David Avanesyan fight dude on short notice after Cody Crowley pulled out. The fights Boots want he either going to have to offer more money or move up to 54 or stay at 47 and fight lesser known fighters.

Like I said we say what Spence had to do to get Bud and Spence was the bigger draw and had more belts. Boots dropping his belt over 300k that coulda got him a easy lick allegedly unification

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Like I said we say what Spence had to do to get Bud and Spence was the bigger draw and had more belts. Boots dropping his belt over 300k that coulda got him a easy lick allegedly unification
I see where you coming from bruh. Does anyone knows how much pull if any Boots got in saying how much his oppenent gets paid. I know he on record saying he cares more about legacy then the money. Last interview I saw he said he was trying to make that fight happen.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I see where you coming from bruh. Does anyone knows how much pull if any Boots got in saying how much his oppenent gets paid. I know he on record saying he cares more about legacy then the money. Last interview I saw he said he was trying to make that fight happen.

If Norman and team saying they was 300 away and Boots is getting multiple M's and he says he cares about legacy more then imo he would pull the Normans card and hand over the 300k which woulda been 150 after taxes lol.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If Norman and team saying they was 300 away and Boots is getting multiple M's and he says he cares about legacy more then imo he would pull the Normans card and hand over the 300k which woulda been 150 after taxes lol.
I can understand that.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I can understand that.

Yeah so if it's true boots is dropping his belt and then heading to 154 imo he just wasted the last 5 years of his career lol. Instead waiting on Errol and Bud he could have been at 154 building his following like Tim Tsyzu and gumning for a show down with Tim and Virgil because even without belts those are big legacy defining fights

Hell we could have possibly gotten Boots vs Charlo In addition to Fundora and Lubin too

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Gets offered 10x highest payday while being the C side. Wants more. Fight falls apart. goes on to fight on a contenders undercard making 10x less.

how is this not being viewed a comical duck? People have been flayed for far less on here. If you have to offer dudes 10-15x their highest purse just to fight you, YES PEOPLE ARE AVOIDING HIM :dead: