Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah... All that Cruz praise starting to look funny in the light. I think we were all just happy with how he smoked Romero.
like i said..he's been frauding since the Tank fight...i just hope that valenzuela doesnt go to the fraud route like pitbull and rolly did and actually faces a live 140 guy

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
It's an ordered mandatory fight. Trust Hearn doesn't want to pay for a fight that ain't going do well, will probably make Boots look bad again, and does nothing for his career. Barrios and Stanionis are probably going be matched against each other so Hearns/Turki need to offer Norman an opportunity he can't refuse to avoid the Karen fight

These sanctioning bodies have been shown to not care about mandatories plenty of times. Eddie is using this as an excuse because he can't get Boots a big fight....everybody knew this since the other 147 belts are with other promotions. he should go up in weight and fight Bud that everybody been asking for.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
These sanctioning bodies have been shown to not care about mandatories plenty of times. Eddie is using this as an excuse because he can't get Boots a big fight....everybody knew this since the other 147 belts are with other promotions. he should go up in weight and fight Bud that everybody been asking for.

Lmfao idk why Eddie got nikkas fooled. Dude is an utter failier in the USA. His UK/Intl stable is what he does good at. Eddie got a mouth piece but hasn't accomplished shyt in the USA

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Shakur out here crying and talking about nobody wanting to fights him, when he had the chance to be UNDISPUTED just a year ago. And he turned down a big fight with all the belts on the line because of 25%. Now he talking about dudes with no belts(at that time) not fighting him :mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Shakur out here crying and talking about nobody wanting to fights him, when he had the chance to be UNDISPUTED just a year ago. And he turned down a big fight with all the belts on the line because of 25%. Now he talking about dudes with no belts(at that time) not fighting him :mjlol:

I saw Boxing Voice pretty much saying sound like Shakur ducking smoke as now he doing a tune up and Zepeda and didn't send Tank any offers or shyt with Turki behind him.
:mjlol: