Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Lmfao idk why Eddie got nikkas fooled. Dude is an utter failier in the USA. His UK/Intl stable is what he does good at. Eddie got a mouth piece but hasn't accomplished shyt in the USA

Get your beat Eddie Hearn. He been in the American market with a billion dollars for 5+ years and he ain't built a star yet. I don't know what Boots or Shakur got promised....but it better happen soon for them.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Quick question fellas.

If you look beside ralllos name there's an asterisk. What does it mean?

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
I saw Boxing Voice pretty much saying sound like Shakur ducking smoke as now he doing a tune up and Zepeda and didn't send Tank any offers or shyt with Turki behind him.
:mjlol:

I ain't suprised. You see how he talk about these other boxers. When Devin was undisputed he was on stage with him after the Loma fight calling him out and even found him in a club saying "Take the fight"......they don't have that same energy:russ:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
These sanctioning bodies have been shown to not care about mandatories plenty of times. Eddie is using this as an excuse because he can't get Boots a big fight....everybody knew this since the other 147 belts are with other promotions. he should go up in weight and fight Bud that everybody been asking for.
IBF has been on some other shyt the last two years. You either fight their Mando or :camby:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
IBF has been on some other shyt the last two years. You either fight their Mando or :camby:
they've always been that way. if you dont get an exemption you gotta fight the mando. they are a stickler for their rules but compared what the WBC and WBA have been doing, you cant fault them.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
the peak kell brook win...he beat shawn porter the way i always thought porter would and should have been beaten...the draw card will always be a terrible card...he won on some 9-3 shyt

its a damn shame he got ruined fukking around with the triple gawd

I never forgave Eddie Hearn for making this retarded ass fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I never forgave Eddie Hearn for making this retarded ass fight
there was no reason for brook vs ggg or khan vs canelo...those fights happened because of the bullshyt with ggg-canelo...the losers got damaged for their troubles