Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
?

What is this about?

I'm not all the way sure but there seems to be a beef with Boxrec against the WBA and Turk because the WBA is trying to bring back Fight Fax, which I hadn't seen or heard about since I was in the Navy 12 years ago.

So Boxrec is basically telling the WBA "If y'all don't wanna use us for records and data, then suck our collective dikks :pacspit: "

Now, around the same time WBA decided to bounce on Boxrec, Fight Fax said that they are going to do business with Turk.

The fukked up part is in the beginning, Fight Fax kinda jacked Boxrec whole interface. But if you go to Fight Fax now, it's a bit different.

Just a whole shyt show because the WBA got too many belts. :heh:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I was looking at light weights rankings on boxrec. 6 of those people on the top 10 had an 0 and 3 had one loss. How the hell can these guys always avoid each other? It's truly remarkable lol.
not every division is 154 breh...unfortunately lol

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I was looking at light weights rankings on boxrec. 6 of those people on the top 10 had an 0 and 3 had one loss. How the hell can these guys always avoid each other? It's truly remarkable lol.
Boxrec? We off that.

:troll:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not all the way she but there seems to be a beef with Boxrec against the WBA and Turk because the WBA is trying to bring back Fight Fax, which I hadn't seen or heard about since I was in the Navy 12 years ago.

So Boxrec is basically telling the WBA "If y'all don't wanna use us for records and data, then suck our collective dikks :pacspit: "

Now, around the same time WBA decided to bounce on Boxrec, Fight Fax said that they are going to do business with Turk.

The fukked up part is in the beginning, Fight Fax kinda jacked Boxrec whole interface. But if you go to Fight Fax now, it's a bit different.

Just a whole shyt show because the WBA got too many belts. :heh:

Man. This is getting out of hand. WBA does have a bunch of b.s. tho

WBA SUPER
WBA REGULAR
WBA INTERIM

WBC has Champion Emeritus, Regular, Silver

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Crawford is on record saying it had become difficult making 147, which is common with older fighters.

But like I initially said, it's probably a mental thing for Ennis.

One thing I would hate to see is a fighter go up in weight before he's ready, get embarrassed, then try to go back down to his original weight class, just to get smoked.

As a fight fan we say "At least he took a chance". But those two losses could be seriously damaging to his psyche.

We were just in here a couple of weeks ago questioning Anderson's mental after getting slapped around. And that was after one loss.

I would agree but in boots case, literally every fighter they name him and his team say they can dog walk em
:mjlol: so Im like fukk it turn up nikka

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Boots get hit too much to be fukkin round with 154.

they say Boots is a master of every style lol so if anything this is the change for him to get in his bag. I felt for Boots during the Bud/Spence saga but now Im like come on man (hell he should been went to 154 even then if we being real.)