Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
So its basically confirmed Shakur signed with Matchroom and his debut with them might be against.....Cordina.....good lord :mjlol:

And Boots fighting Karen next?.....go to promotions with no top fighters in your division brehs :umad:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I mean he pretty much clapped dana white in the worst way on shat shay. Short, simple and let the evidence speak for itself
Yeah. That was pretty nasty. Hell, he clapped back at himself. :

One thing I learned watching that interview is that Oscar is truly free. . Dude gives not a single fukk about how he's viewed in the public's eye.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah. That was pretty nasty. Hell, he clapped back at himself. :

One thing I learned watching that interview is that Oscar is truly free. . Dude gives not a single fukk about how he's viewed in the public's eye.
When he said he wanted to die in that ring vs pacquiao I believed him. Erthing was taking a toll on him

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
And Boots fighting Karen next?.....
It's an ordered mandatory fight. Trust Hearn doesn't want to pay for a fight that ain't going do well, will probably make Boots look bad again, and does nothing for his career. Barrios and Stanionis are probably going be matched against each other so Hearns/Turki need to offer Norman an opportunity he can't refuse to avoid the Karen fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the peak kell brook win...he beat shawn porter the way i always thought porter would and should have been beaten...the draw card will always be a terrible card...he won on some 9-3 shyt

its a damn shame he got ruined fukking around with the triple gawd

Last edited: