Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No. Because he whupped Spence ass.

:umad:

That particular boxing week he had been saying a lot of nonsense...many ppl were but he was the most vigorous which is why he got singled out for stanning like he did lol

But ehh fellas, Facts is that we know Spence was compromised going into the fight, likely couldn't see out of the damaged eye as well because I challenge yall to find another video of him getting caught with a left just doing some routine mitt work with Derrick James. I just mess around with boxing and that has never happened to me doing some basic drills.

And @TheNig don't forget @patscorpio was on board with favoring Spence had he been right:umad:

You and Bud been parading around like a one term president milking that run/victory for all its got :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
And @TheNig don't forget @patscorpio was on board with favoring Spence had he been right:umad:
if spence wasnt compromised, i said crawford would win a decision

else my podcast, my posts, my twitter, my betting slips, the poll in the thread...all said crawford by KO :umad:

you should learn to use your boxing eyes instead of biases :umad:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The only fight I seen of Spence is the Crawford one. But he wa so slow that no way that’s the same Spence that had yall hyped for this fight.

Damn shame bout his accident. Hope he got paid well.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crawford must be bad with money cuz he's trying to cash out. There is enough competition at 147 and 154 that he doesn't have to jump up 2 MORE weight classes to get his brains beat in by Canelo. To anyone thinking Crawford got a chance in hell of beating Canelo, who do you have in the fantasy fights below?

Teofimo Lopez vs zhanibek
Inoue vs Tank
Bam Rodriguez vs Rey Vargas
Tim Tszyu vs Beterbiev
Fundora vs Bivol
Tank vs Boots
Lomachenko vs Stanionis

you cant apply a one size fits all across all divisions and fighters without regard to skill level, stylistic matchup, ACTUAL true weight disparity. there used to be only 8 weight classes at one time. ever heard of Henry Armstrong?

that list is super bogus for so many reasons. there is only one truly great fighter on this list and that is Inoue but if you want to say Tank is...I'll bite even though he hasnt faced the greatest competition.

people keep talking about Canelo like his is Tyson or that he is some huge super middleweight.

flyweights and bantamweights and all them little guys its much harder to jump weight because the poundage is such a huge percentage. do you know what 13lbs extra would look like on Inoue? he obviously cant put that on and be optimum so he would have to come in close to his weight against another great fighter who is a big puncher. Bud and Canelo are the same height and Bud has reach advantage.

the guys you named dont have any dominance in their own division besides the two I named. we seen Tszyu and Fundora both struggle in their own weight class, them moving up to fight murderous LHW punchers....

:mindblown:

just a few years ago it was being hyped about Spence fighting Canelo. Canelo hasnt been at 168 his whole career nor is he even a natural at that weight.

just crazy about all this talk about Bud getting put into a coma and taken out on a stretcher. but again, if Canelo says its easy work and Bud says he is up for the challenge, why are fools on this soapbox to not push the fight?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a straight shooter, swapping out Floyd with Spence are you willing to apply this to the Bud and the Boots saga?

the only killer he faced was Floyd and did he even win a round? most of your ATG's became that from destroying or totally outclassing killers in or around their weight classes. just like SRL has Hearns, Bud has Spence. Canelo didnt dominate GGG,his next best opponent to Mayweather.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But ehh fellas, Facts is that we know Spence was compromised going into the fight, likely couldn't see out of the damaged eye as well because I challenge yall to find another video of him getting caught with a left just doing some routine mitt work with Derrick James. I just mess around with boxing and that has never happened to me doing some basic drills.

You and Bud been parading around like a one term president milking that run/victory for all its got :mjlol:

he answered your question then you came with this....

2cOBj6C.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It's a perfect example. Everyone on that list are 3 weight classes apart. Crawford fans claim he's too small for Benavidez, but think he would ko or decision Canelo. Can you please make sense of that for me because I'm too stupid to understand.
out of all the featherweight champions you picked the weakest one who hasnt scored a stoppage or dropped anyone in like 8 years..certainly not in the division where he holds a title...to stretch bam and give monster trouble? :heh: you are absolutely in the minority with that opinion lol

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
you cant apply a one size fits all across all divisions and fighters without regard to skill level, stylistic matchup, ACTUAL true weight disparity. there used to be only 8 weight classes at one time. ever heard of Henry Armstrong?

that list is super bogus for so many reasons. there is only one truly great fighter on this list and that is Inoue but if you want to say Tank is...I'll bite even though he hasnt faced the greatest competition.

people keep talking about Canelo like his is Tyson or that he is some huge super middleweight.

flyweights and bantamweights and all them little guys its much harder to jump weight because the poundage is such a huge percentage. do you know what 13lbs extra would look like on Inoue? he obviously cant put that on and be optimum so he would have to come in close to his weight against another great fighter who is a big puncher. Bud and Canelo are the same height and Bud has reach advantage.

the guys you named dont have any dominance in their own division besides the two I named. we seen Tszyu and Fundora both struggle in their own weight class, them moving up to fight murderous LHW punchers....

:mindblown:

just a few years ago it was being hyped about Spence fighting Canelo. Canelo hasnt been at 168 his whole career nor is he even a natural at that weight.

just crazy about all this talk about Bud getting put into a coma and taken out on a stretcher. but again, if Canelo says its easy work and Bud says he is up for the challenge, why are fools on this soapbox to not push the fight?

Because we don’t want to see the fight. What’s hard to get? We want boots vs bud.