Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Tim deserves it, but it just has me wondering even more WTF is Jerrmel Charlo doing. I don't think he is considered Ring champ anymore either

I think what Charlo is doing was smart. He went up 14 lbs to make that fight. Right after the fight he said he was coming back to 154. No sense rushing back down to make weight just to be a shell off yourself.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think what Charlo is doing was smart. He went up 14 lbs to make that fight. Right after the fight he said he was coming back to 154. No sense rushing back down to make weight just to be a shell off yourself.
Mell stays in shape year round and imo he looked soft/bloated the Canelo.fight. we are coming on a year so I get getting his body right but there is no word on any moves. I assume with his champ in recess status he can let the dust settle then have his choice at a fight but I would still want a tune up at least or just go to 160 since he did everything that could be done at 154

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Mell stays in shape year round and imo he looked soft/bloated the Canelo.fight. we are coming on a year so I get getting his body right but there is no word on any moves. I assume with his champ in recess status he can let the dust settle then have his choice at a fight but I would still want a tune up at least or just go to 160 since he did everything that could be done at 154

I'm legit not coming at you on some dikkhead shyt. But what you BELIEVE compared to what happened is completely inconsequential. He skipped an entire weight class to make a fight. What a fighter eats and how they prepare is completely different. That's a lot in the fight game.

I'll admit that I'm shooting him some bail on this one. But if nothing has been announced by February with a fight in April/May, then we got a problem.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I just saw your ass in the crawford spence thread saying spence was gonna clobber bud. :unimpressed:
That particular boxing week he had been saying a lot of nonsense...many ppl were but he was the most vigorous which is why he got singled out for stanning like he did lol

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
- He looked flabby because he had to make 168. Eat more, don't water weight drain, that's how that goes.
- There's no news on any moves because his life is in the gutter right now. He bashed his wife, she divorced him, another DWI.

Maybe he can re hash that wrist injury again? :stopitslime:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm legit not coming at you on some dikkhead shyt. But what you BELIEVE compared to what happened is completely inconsequential. He skipped an entire weight class to make a fight. What a fighter eats and how they prepare is completely different. That's a lot in the fight game.

I'll admit that I'm shooting him some bail on this one. But if nothing has been announced by February with a fight in April/May, then we got a problem.

I brought him looking bloated up as just saying he looked like shyt physically. I think he even mentioned he didn't like how he felt at the weight

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Ufc fighrers see the saudi money train. Get paid more for a loss than they would in their mma career. It is prize fighting after all. Its kinda hilarious. The biggest, baddest men in your sport would rather get embarrassed in another sport :deadrose:
If you thought people not caring about legacy was a problem in boxing oh boy

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
All this weird back and forth of pocket-watching gossip I can care less about :manny:

I just want Crawford to get Undisputed at 154 and call it a career :blessed:
It's the Thursday after the card and nikkas already running with any bad news that gets printed, fukk verification. desperate to spin a wonderful event into a L :snoop:.
same nikkas will patiently wait 4 months to get made up numbers from Ellerbee tho, ain't seen naan nikka inquire about what the Tank Martin ppv did :sas2:
end of the day Bud got a belt in another division joining a small list of fighters to do so in 4 divisions, the saudis will continue to INVEST in boxing with another huge event coming next month in the UK and haters will continue to be mad as fukk despite us consistently getting some of the best boxing matchups in a minute :francis: