Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
XNn48JX.png

:laff::laff::dead:

Coach Malachi Tru Media is probably my favorite Boxing podcast

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Crawford must be bad with money cuz he's trying to cash out. There is enough competition at 147 and 154 that he doesn't have to jump up 2 MORE weight classes to get his brains beat in by Canelo. To anyone thinking Crawford got a chance in hell of beating Canelo, who do you have in the fantasy fights below?

Teofimo Lopez vs zhanibek
Inoue vs Tank
Bam Rodriguez vs Rey Vargas
Tim Tszyu vs Beterbiev
Fundora vs Bivol
Tank vs Boots
Lomachenko vs Stanionis

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Crawford must be bad with money cuz he's trying to cash out. There is enough competition at 147 and 154 that he doesn't have to jump up 2 MORE weight classes to get his brains beat in by Canelo. To anyone thinking Crawford got a chance in hell of beating Canelo, who do you have in the fantasy fights below?

Inoue vs Tank
Tim Tszyu vs Beterbiev
Fundora vs Bivol
Tank vs Boots
Lomachenko vs Stanionis
A couple of those are bangers tho

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Inoue vs Tank
Tim Tszyu vs Beterbiev
Fundora vs Bivol
Tank vs Boots
Lomachenko vs Stanionis
Rey vargas vs Bam is a bad example of trying to get that point across:russ:

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Rey vargas vs Bam is a bad example of trying to get that point across:russ:
It's a perfect example. Everyone on that list are 3 weight classes apart. Crawford fans claim he's too small for Benavidez, but think he would ko or decision Canelo. Can you please make sense of that for me because I'm too stupid to understand.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Bam would fukk around and prolly beat Rey Vargas tho, :mjlol:
I love Bam. Been a fan for years, but he'd get stretched. The same way Hagler would have got stretched had he moved up to face Spinks when people were stupidly calling for it back then. You've got to remember, the Super mw division was new back then with no notable names Even though there was a division, there were no champions until around '84. Bam is absolutely NOT beating Vargas at fw. hahaha stop it.