Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
you mean the fight that was internationally known and bigger than the Spence undisputed bout? :mjlol:

I damn near choked on my pasta like a :flabbynsick: Italian mobster when I saw Bud said that shyt. Spence singlehandedly increased his profile/created the monster corporate Bud. From the #'s it sounds like he needs Spence again:mjlol:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
thats his prerogative but we dont have to watch it. also by his interview he said Bud is easy money, ok, so go get that check. he said Benevidez is too big basically. didnt say he WONT fight him but its going to take a lot more money for hit to face David than Bud. so doesnt it sounds like Bud is the make-able fight?

I really dont have a problem with fighters milking the game for what its worth but i wont be around here calling them the GOAT. Carefully matched career, never faced any killers except Floyd and thats because it was a win-win situation. GGG is not no killer, his resume trash af. Kovalev was no killer either because as soon as he stepped up in competition it was a wrap for him. Best win against 49 y/o B-Hop.

I definitely have to look back at ODLH and give him massive credit when comparing his resume to Canelo's. Oscar fought some killers.

Canelo appears to be a good guy, personally. I am not clamoring for him to do anything that doesnt make sense but if Bud is an easy fight that you stand to make close to or more than 100m against, I would think that makes pretty good business sense. He not fighting David....never thought he would anyway.

You're a straight shooter, swapping out Floyd with Spence are you willing to apply this to the Bud and the Boots saga?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I damn near choked on my pasta like a :flabbynsick: Italian mobster when I saw Bud said that shyt. Spence singlehandedly increased his profile/created the monster corporate Bud. From the #'s it sounds like he needs Spence again:mjlol:
Bud era baby free Nissan Altimas for the whole hood baby

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
All this weird back and forth of pocket-watching gossip I can care less about :manny:

I just want Crawford to get Undisputed at 154 and call it a career :blessed:

That is one thing I will never argue about in boxing. As a fight fan I don't understand it.

We can talk who had the better jab or who fought who. But I am not talking about who made what. Ain't none of my business.