Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Canelo straight up laughing at this goofy :russ:.....you know this shyt got him fuming:dead:.....that was the perfect way to respond to that lame ass shyt. if you ain't respecting canelo's gangster right now you really a hater. These saudi's moving like they're the mafia out here. Turk prolly never had anybody stand up to him. Canelo not giving any fukks.

He tryin make canelo try to grab them pockets

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
fukk it, here's the article where they presented Hearn with the foil plaque for the Crawford/Madrimov fight.

nikkas trying to blame stream gang for losing more than 10 mil on this boring ass fight. :mjlol:

That's why PBC makes sure the live gate is always a success cuz they know stream gang is just the cost of doing business. :manny:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
fukk it, here's the article where they presented Hearn with the foil plaque for the Crawford/Madrimov fight.

nikkas trying to blame stream gang for losing more than 10 mil on this boring ass fight. :mjlol:

That's why PBC makes sure the live gate is always a success cuz they know stream gang is just the cost of doing business. :manny:

“Why people feel it's OK to steal is beyond me, but that's the reality.”

Motherfukker wrote that when every promoter tryna steal $80 from us every month.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
People shytting on Turkey now going to be bytching again in 5 years when we right back to 80% of the divisions marinating matches for 49 months, watch :mjlol:
history always repeats itself in some fashion

HBO was being shytted on in its last days and ppl were happy when they were gone from boxing

Now ppl are getting nostalgic and complaining that no one did boxing like them and wish they were airing boxing back on TV

it always repeats itself

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
“Why people feel it's OK to steal is beyond me, but that's the reality.”

Motherfukker wrote that when every promoter tryna steal $80 from us every month.

Exactly
the nerve of this muthafukker

Nobody told them you needed an Eminem concert to sell a boxing match
Nobody told them to release shoulder programing a week before the fight when you had all summer long
Nobody told them to giveaway free vacations and cars to promote a boxing match
Nobody told them to stretch 7 fights into 10 hours.

We literally had like 6 ppvs before half the year was over.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets be real at this Stage Canelo only has 1 worthy fight left which is him vs Benevidez. Nothing else left on the table that will make us go wow and clearly he aint tryna retire anytime soon lol

thats his prerogative but we dont have to watch it. also by his interview he said Bud is easy money, ok, so go get that check. he said Benevidez is too big basically. didnt say he WONT fight him but its going to take a lot more money for hit to face David than Bud. so doesnt it sounds like Bud is the make-able fight?

I really dont have a problem with fighters milking the game for what its worth but i wont be around here calling them the GOAT. Carefully matched career, never faced any killers except Floyd and thats because it was a win-win situation. GGG is not no killer, his resume trash af. Kovalev was no killer either because as soon as he stepped up in competition it was a wrap for him. Best win against 49 y/o B-Hop.

I definitely have to look back at ODLH and give him massive credit when comparing his resume to Canelo's. Oscar fought some killers.

Canelo appears to be a good guy, personally. I am not clamoring for him to do anything that doesnt make sense but if Bud is an easy fight that you stand to make close to or more than 100m against, I would think that makes pretty good business sense. He not fighting David....never thought he would anyway.