Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You're 100% right Froch wanted no parts of a rematch lol. You know in the back of his mind he knew he would get his ass kicked worse if SOG had 2 healthy hands. Dude would get mauled something serious :mjlol:

SOG is the fukkin Boogeyman to some of these dudes. Kov never mentioned his name again after the second asswhuppin'.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
SOG is the fukkin Boogeyman to some of these dudes. Kov never mentioned his name again after the second asswhuppin'.
Truth bro! We saw the difference in the rematch where his knee was healthy. He mauled him till he stopped him. I have no doubt a similar outcome would've happened Froch & best believe he knew that shyt too :heh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Truth bro! We saw the difference in the rematch where his knee was healthy. He mauled him till he stopped him. I have no doubt a similar outcome would've happened Froch & best believe he knew that shyt too :heh:
Froch talks shyt about everybody.. absolutely everybody. No filter. No nothing.

But he won't say SOG name. :mjlol:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Chris Eubanks breh? how is that a serious fight. Hes not even a super middle, and canelo has options in this weight class.

Canelo vs Crawford is a fight actually being negotiated right now. And he brought up a smaller Charlo two divisions.....Canelo don't want that real smoke at 168. He would much rather fight a eubank then benavidez....trust that, ain't no trolling going on.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Canelo vs Crawford is a fight actually being negotiated right now. And he brought up a smaller Charlo two divisions.....Canelo don't want that real smoke at 168. He would much rather fight a eubank then benavidez....trust that, ain't no trolling going on.

I meant that hes trolling if he wants us to believe this is a legitimate fight to be made.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Froch talks shyt about everybody.. absolutely everybody. No filter. No nothing.

But he won't say SOG name. :mjlol:
In the words of the great Biggie Smalls in What's Beef:

"This in-stant, rappers too per-sis-tent
Quick to spit Biggie name on shyt.
Make my name taste like ass when you speak it"

:scust: :heh: