Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Without even knowing this you could always tell he was on that bullshyt

It's why that SOG schooling with one hand burns his soul so bad :heh:

100% it does. I remember a video Tim Bradley put out of him and Froch being inducted in the Boxing Hall of Fame in the same year. Tim was like, "Hey Froch, this is Andre Ward's hall of fame section, what do you think of him?" To rub it in his face

Froch was like "Ward is overrated :mjgrin::mjcry:"

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
100% it does. I remember a video Tim Bradley put out of him and Froch being inducted in the Boxing Hall of Fame in the same year. Tim was like, "Hey Froch, this is Andre Ward's hall of fame section, what do you think of him?" To rub it in his face

Froch was like "Ward is overrated :mjgrin::mjcry:"
not only that but his shoulder situation was fukked at the time. And he can't claim the usual runner shyt they like doing he got the piss beat outta him on the inside

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I would prefer Shakur staying at Top Rank, but Shakur with Eddie Hearn would be amazing :blessed:

He gets fighters to be more busier and better promotion to the public. Shakur fighting in the UK or Saudi would be great
fast eddie wants the belt that goes along with shakur so we shall see if bob pulls a screw job saturday

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
svukhDV.mp4

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If he could only take a punch lol. His power was crazy
kendall was a problem...his fight with tim bradley was the first tim bradley fight i actually liked

torres could crack too...miguel ali (back when he was miguel cotto) went life and death with him..lit him up a like tiki torch...i think he was the first person to drop him too