Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Stems from AJ ridding Rob Mccracken. Also, Froch & his brother are on some pro British Pride Far-Right white wing supporters!

Basically fukk Carl Froch
Without even knowing this you could always tell he was on that bullshyt

It's why that SOG schooling with one hand burns his soul so bad :heh:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
for what he's accomplished he is not applying himself...truthfully it started when joey gamache split from him after he beat loma...gamache was the guy that had him operating like he should..then after a year of injury, fukkery, and personal problems he loses his belts and zero to kambosos..his father is no trainer...right now hes operating on raw talent and athleticism but another loss is coming for him soon

If he's looking to move to 147, he'll lose without a doubt. But at 140, I think he loses only if he's really careless.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
OGs.... Let's have a conversation.

Teo a bum and fake champ right? Like how long can he live off that Loma dub?
Teo needs to stop talking like hes a legend. Yeah it was impressive..i bet on him to beat Loma and i was surprised he beat Taylor but he needs to fight Caterall and beat him in dominant fashion. Because Caterall was the guy he should of faced instead of Taylor but the robbery screwed that up. I dont think he beats Issac Cruz and its suicide to fight Crawford.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Without even knowing this you could always tell he was on that bullshyt

It's why that SOG schooling with one hand burns his soul so bad :heh:
i mean wasnt ward receptive to running it back but dude was like it wouldnt be exciting :heh:..ward schooled his caveman ass with one hand :russ:

i will say this though for froch...that is a man that over fukking achieved with who he has on his record...that man damn near fought a who's who...calzaghe was the only one he didnt fight and he bytches about that one too lol

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
So Canelo is in talks with Berlanga, the other Charlo, Scull and now Eubank.....but never Benavidez, which is his biggest fight.....that ginger was supposed to grow the sport and represent after Mayweather retired but he has done nothing to grow this shyt....he has actually made people turn away from the sport due to the type of fights he been taking the last few years.

Canelo is not the "star" boxing deserves.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Eddie Hearn wants to add soon to be free agent Shakur Stevenson to his stable▼▼

“I’ve said before, I can’t praise him highly enough. Pound-for-pound quality
His people want to talk and we’re definitely willing to have those conversations. I don’t think commercially he is anywhere near where he should be. Promotionally he needs a job done on him. And he has to buy into that as well, you know.
Jaron Ennis bought into that look at him now. One of the top stars in the sport and about to do 15000 in his hometown next week. Look at Bam Rodrigues, people talk about they don’t know how to build these fighters but no one is doing what we’re doing in America. We’re ambitious, we’ve got a great stable, and we’d love to have Shakur Stevenson as part of it.”

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
i mean wasnt ward receptive to running it back but dude was like it wouldnt be exciting :heh:..ward schooled his caveman ass with one hand :russ:

i will say this though for froch...that is a man that over fukking achieved with who he has on his record...that man damn near fought a who's who...calzaghe was the only one he didnt fight and he bytches about that one too lol
You're 100% right Froch wanted no parts of a rematch lol. You know in the back of his mind he knew he would get his ass kicked worse if SOG had 2 healthy hands. Dude would get mauled something serious :mjlol: