Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Carl Froch bashes Anthony Joshua..labels him a quitter
Now speaking on his own Froch on Fighting, Froch has laid into Anthony Joshua‘s boxing legacy after recently revealing the two exchanged some heated WhatsApp messages.

“He says I’m not on his level but he’s talking about money. Fair play to him, he’s made a fortune. He’s smashed it. Let’s talk about levels in terms of career legacy and wins.
A little fat kid from Mexican made him quit on his feet for f**** sake. Spat his gumshield out and he’s looking around in the crowd for people to help him out. He got punched from pillar to post. OK, he got up two or three times, the referee is looking at him, do you want to carry on? And he’s quit on his feet.
That is embarrassing. Something ‘The Cobra’ would never ever do, and you can take that to the bank.”

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is why I said Jermell or Errol need to say fukk 154 and turn up in 160 being that 2 belts are on the PBC side, and if they can't handle the 160 cats (power being the factor aside), they likely wouldn't have done much at 154 as one could assume the 154 pool is better talent wise. They could be the big name at 160 with a path of least resistance (once again assuming power and durability isn't an issue).
How long is Jermell gonna hide..lol

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
How long is Jermell gonna hide..lol

What he's doing is actually smart. Regardless if he fights at 154 again or goes to 160. Youn don't put on the kinda weight he did for the Alvarez fight and then try to fight 6 or 7 months later.

Roy Jones going from 200 lbs to 175 lbs to fight Tarver is a prime example of that.

Now if he has nothing announced for November or January 2025, then there's no problem giving him the side eye.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i mean he needs to do it...i cant believe 160 has fallen this far...it really needs a shot in the arm

160 is such a desert.

R=G mentioned Janibek needs to step it up. I agree. But against who? He easily takes the titles from Lara and Adames. But after that, should he defend or look to going up to 168?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
160 is such a desert.

R=G mentioned Janibek needs to step it up. I agree. But against who? He easily takes the titles from Lara and Adames. But after that, should he defend or look to going up to 168?
Sheeraz is his best opponent he can face and most interesting. Bob might as well have his excellency fund that lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
OGs.... Let's have a conversation.

Teo a bum and fake champ right? Like how long can he live off that Loma dub?
for what he's accomplished he is not applying himself...truthfully it started when joey gamache split from him after he beat loma...gamache was the guy that had him operating like he should..then after a year of injury, fukkery, and personal problems he loses his belts and zero to kambosos..his father is no trainer...right now hes operating on raw talent and athleticism but another loss is coming for him soon